Chapter 5: Punishment

Start from the beginning

Luckily you're able to push him back this time. He chuckles then walks away, you sigh in relief and walk away as well. The beautiful white dress flows behind you as you walk farther away from Sting.

How is he still making you feel two emotions? You are sure that last night you don't have any feelings for him, but why are you feeling this rapid pumping in your chest? Clearly he's only teasing you. You go back to just a couple seconds ago when you're against Sting. You blush at the thought, and shake your head to get it out.

You decide to walk out of the stadium and change. Before you walk any further out of the stadium, someone comes crashing into you. You fall flat on your face from the impact. Before you can muster any noises of pain, the person who knocked you down, speaks.

"(Name)! Why were you with that Saber?!" he shouts.

You turn your head to see that Natsu was on top of you. You try to stand up, so he can get off, but you fail.

"Natsu, please get off me," you say.

He gets up, and offers his hand to you, so you can get up. You gladly accept and you grab his hand. He pulls you up, so you're facing each other.

"Now will you tell me?" he asks, seriously now.

You look away, you try to make up an excuse, so Natsu doesn't get too upset.

"W-Well, I knew Sting when we were younger, so yeah and I didn't have a partner too," you say.

"Really? Well I don't want to see any lovey dovey things between you two. He's the enemy," he says.

You nod in response. You never thought you'd be getting a scolding from Natsu.

Natsu then nods, and walks away. You walk away too, so you can change out of this dress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

After all the commotion with the outfits and such, all the other girls went back to their stands. You watch as Mira and Jenney take on the final outfit of the battle. It turns out the last one is a battle outfit, and Mira, at the last second, attacks Jenney giving Fairy Tail B team 10 points. Everyone cheers throughout the stadium, and so is Fairy Tail.

Next battle is a girl from Sabertooth, Yukino, and a girl from Mermaid Heel, Kagura.

You're wondering if these two are strong or not. If they're strong it'll be more fun to watch, but if they're weak it'll be boring.

You take a glance over at the other Sabertooth members, everyone seems to be focusing on the battle at hand. Except Sting looks like he's actually interested. He's focusing all of his attention to the stadium. A small thought pops in your head.

'Maybe he has a crush on her, hehe'

Suddenly his eyes start to move away from the stadium, and towards you. Immediately you look back towards the stadium, so you don't make eye contact.

Before the battle starts Yukino makes a bet for their lives. Of course she'll make a bet like that, I mean she's in the same guild as Sting.

As the battle goes on, Yukino seems to be winning, but at the last moment, Kagura slips out one of her abilities. Then the next thing you know, Yukino is laying on the ground in defeat. Sabertooth seem pretty surprised about that. Serves them right for being overly confident. You see Sting get a little angry and put a few cracks in the stand that keeps them separated from the stadium.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was the final battle, so the day is finally over. Sabertooth surprisingly didn't earn any points, but both Fairy Tail teams earned a lot! You gained definitely more than you did yesterday. But both teams are still in last.