author's pov

Hello.

It's me, chief grape. I'm really thankful and grateful that you guys read this book and I hope you enjoyed it.

There were many reasons why I wrote this book and one of them was my father's best friend. He recently had a divorce from his wife. I saw how sad my dad was for my uncle and I can't even imagine that man's situation.

I saw him stand by her side her worst, though she did bad to him, he stood by her, fought for her. On the other said she was ashamed, she was ashamed of whatever she did to him. She thought that my uncle deserved better without thinking about his situation at that time, she decided and convinced him for a divorce.

All of us were shook. We thought everything was okay then, but nothing was. The other day, when I visited their place, to congratulate their daughter for finally shifting abroad (she is only 2-3 years older than me) I saw the dim lights, the dull expressions on the bringt faces.

I was devastated.

I had known them since I was born and watching them parting ways and understanding their situation lead me to write this book.

Just like the book, Uncle had lost his parents at an early age, infact he had not even seen them. It was his father's brother who took care of him and the aunty, just like the story is a boutique owner.

This work did not mean to hurt any one's feelings, in fact I wanted people to  feel the emotion 'happiness'.

I hope I didn't fail to do so^.

I do not know, how falling in love romantically feels like but yeah I have seen people fall in love :) 

Life is filled with roller coasters. A little patience will lead to a happy life, to a good one. A life which you always wanted.

I'm sorry, if I did any mistakes. Do not judge me T-T (and if you do judge me, do not let me know lol keep it by yourself sksksk)

Thank you for reading once again.

-GRAPE