Taehyung wasn't getting any time to spend with the younger. His debut was very fruitful, people loved and appreciated his voice. But Somehow Taehyung was feeling bad for his husband since he couldn't give him any time.

Jungkook, on the other hand, understood him. He was aware that Taehyung was busy with his work. He understood that the elder was living his dream and who is he to stop him from learning and proceeding forward with his career. He was sad because he couldn't spend much time with him, but he was glad too; he was happy watching his spouse grow.

He was at his boutique scrolling through Instagram during lunch; he smiled widely when he saw a video of his husband

You're my sunshine 

My only sunshine 

You make me happy when skies are gray 

You'll never notice, dear 

How much I love you 

Please don't take my sunshine away. 

-Cookiesaresweet-

You're my sunshine. I miss you. 

Jungkook posted the comment with his cheeks bright pink. It was his first time commenting on his husband's video after he became famous.

He abruptly turned around when he felt a lot of customers entering the boutique. He smiled, greeting them and leading them to show them his designs. Soon the place lot a busier. It was usual for him; the place was certainly always busy.

The sun fell down faster than expected. Jungkook walked a few regular customers out. As he was turning around to go back, his eyes caught a figure standing and staring at him.

Blue silk shirt pretty tucked in into black loose pants. He widened his eyes when he spotted that male removing his glasses and then wink beaming at him, through the mask.

Jungkook blushed, knowing who that person was. He ran fast towards him. Not caring about the world, not about the people around, not caring about anything other than his love, who had opened his arms for him.

He jumped upon him. The younger wrapped his arms around his neck, legs around his waist and the older quickly spun him around. Giving the same warmth he was getting from the younger.

The younger removed his face from the crook of his neck and looked at the older with glimmering eyes. He slowly removed his mask and stared at his dazzling face for a bit before starting to place butterflies kisses all over his face.

"I see you were missing me a lot. I saw your comment," the elder teasing, flicking his chin, making the younger shyly pout and hit his chest. Taehyung chuckled before kissing his husband's forehead in the same position they were in.

"So um, Kim Jungkook" the taller male nervously peered at him, making the other raise his brows.

Taehyung rubbed his nape after placing the younger down.

"W-will you go on a date with me?" 

"Isn't that Kim Taehyung?" 

"Wait! is that his lover?" 

Love is when small things bring you happiness.