Taehyung tightened the grip around Jungkook. The male leaned his head towards his chest, behind. They were relaxing on the sand on an abandoned beach.

Pretty sky of the midnight, the stars were visible, and a slight shaft of white cloud. The sound of water and their heartbeats. It was peaceful. The younger closed his eyes in his embrace and the latter kept staring at him.

He smiled before pecking his left ear tenderly.

"Koo.." He called out, causing the other male to open his eyes. They stared at one another for a second. Jungkook stared at the eyes, which were fixed on his lips. Gradually, they pulled each other in a passionate yet soft kiss, which meant everything to them.

The older turned him around and Jungkook placed himself on his lap, placing his legs on either side of him. Taehyung held his waist softly and the other around his neck. He tangled his fingers in his luscious hair as Jungkook deepened the kiss.

They pulled apart, breathing heavily, slowly opening their eyes and then attaching their lips again. Taehyung smiled slightly, ticking the latter's waist. He was doing that without detaching their lips.  Causing the younger one on his lap to open his eyes and giggle, falling on the sand.

Taehyung kept tickling him, his giggles made him chuckle to himself.

Soon he bent down towards the younger and hovered over him, placing his own face by the crook of his neck, sniffing him a little. Jungkook smiled at his husband's behavior and patted the back of his head. 

The two had to run from Jungkook's store because Taehyung's fan spotted him. Maybe the whole social media was going crazy after getting a glimpse of their musician's lover's face. But the two didn't care, they were too busy in their own Lil world of love.

Taehyung's PR team and managers were taking care of the things and situation.

The smaller male was being dragged towards a specific part of a shore they were at. "Where are you taking me?" Jungkook in a whiny tone asked. "Just keep walking," Taehyung shyly responded.

And soon after, Jungkook found himself to be standing in front of a heart made up of roses. He, with wide eyes, turned around the man who was back hugging him. "What is t-this T-Tae?" he asked innocently, peering at the candles behind.

"Well, just two years ago, you were the one who asked me to marry you and I never got a chance to u-um propose you," he rubbed his nape, taking deep breaths. "I want to make you mine, once again, Jungkook"

The younger just stared at him confusedly. "I want to ask for your hand from your dad again" He gulped but stared straight into his eyes

"I want to marry you again, darling" He cupped his face before kneeling down in front of him, making the younger giggle. 

"Will you marry me again and be mine once again? I mean you are already mine but marrying again wouldn't hurt right like marrying again- "Taehyung kept blurting things out of nervousness to cut him off. Jungkook placed his lips on his.

"I will Tae! I want to marry you again too,"

"Your hard work paid off,"

"No, your love paid off," Taehyung cheesy muttered. 

It wasn't wrong though, he wouldn't have worked so hard if Jungkook wasn't around to cheer him up, to believe in him. We all need someone who believes in us, who knows that we'll be great someday. Someday we'll be the stars above and the people will watch us, growing, happy, succeeding. Someday, you'll be amazing. I believe!