Chapter forty six

Thank you for reading my story until the end. Your like, comment and follow is highly appreciated.

See you on my next story. 😊

CHANTAL

When I look into your eyes
It's like watching the night sky
Or a beautiful sunrise
Well there's so much they hold
And just like them old stars
I see that you've come so far
To be right where you are
How old is your soul?

I can't help but got teary eyed when the curtain on the entrance open and saw all the people who are about to witness my wedding. Pictures of me, Alex and the twins keep on playing on the projector.

Yes, my wedding. Up to now, I am still in pure bliss after Alex propose to me, again. After three years of being together plus five years of being apart, here we are, tieying the knot, again.

Well, I won't give up on us
Even if the skies get rough
I'm giving you all my love
I'm still looking up

I started to march and saw Alex crying in the front. Crying while laughing, she even act like I was tied and she is pulling an invisible rope. I bit my lower lip to stop myself from crying too. Don't wanna ruined my make up.

And when you're needing your space
To do some navigating
I'll be here patiently waiting
To see what you find

'Cause even the stars they burn
Some even fall to the earth
We've got a lot to learn
God knows we're worth it
No, I won't give up

'I won't give you, us up, babe. Not now, not ever. I will love you even if you don't love me anymore. Even from afar. I will always love you, Chan.'

I saw the twins waving and smiling sheepishly. I waved them and give a flying kiss to both of them.

I don't wanna be someone who walks away so easily
I'm here to stay and make the difference that I can make
Our differences they do a lot to teach us how to use the tools and gifts
We got yeah we got a lot at stake
And in the end you're still my friend at least we did intend
For us to work we didn't break, we didn't burn
We had to learn, how to bend without the world caving in
I had to learn what I got, and what I'm not
And who I am

'I never give you, us up too, babe. God knows, that. It took me five years to moved on, knowing your gone already. It took me that long years to finally accept. Na kaya pala hindi ko matanggap, dahil nararamdaman ka pa ng puso ko.'

I won't give up on us
Even if the skies get rough
I'm giving you all my love
I'm still looking up

Well, I won't give up on us (no I'm not giving up)
God knows I'm tough (I am tough) he knows (I am loved)
We got a lot to learn (we're alive, we are loved)
God knows we're worth it (and we're worth it)

I won't give up on us
Even if the skies get rough
I'm giving you all my love
I'm still looking up

"Please, don't hurt my daughter again." pakiusap ni Dad pagkaabot niya sa akin kay Alex.

Alex hugged Dad and whisper something to him. Saka ako inalalayan ni Alex papunta sa altar.

"Your georgous, babe."

"So are you, babe. What did you tell Dad?"

"Secret."

The wedding officiate started the ceremony. All that time, Alex never left holding my hand.

"Our lovely brides prepare a vow for each other, let's hear them."

"Eight years ago, I met an amazing woman. You took my breathe away the moment I laid my eyes on you. I can still remember how my mission almost compromise because of you." natawa ako sa sinabi niya, maging ang mga tao na naroon. "I remember how Dad and my superior got mad. Pero okay lang. Habang panay ang sermon ni Dad sa akin. I was just there, smiling like an idiot. When I thought I was gonna die, I made a deal with Death. I trade whatever I have, just to let me live. I'm sorry if I am not there when you gave birth to our angels." I wipe Alex eyes when a tear fell. "I'm s-sorry for all the pain, babe. For all the tears. For all the days that you needed me but I am not there. I can't promise that I will not hurt you. Nor you will cry no more. But I promise to be always there for you. To make you smile when you mad or sad. To wipe all your tears and let you slap me when I hurt you, intentional or not. To be love you and the twins, always. Thank you, babe. For bringing our angels to this world even without me. Even your world is shattered at that time. Even I am not by your side. Thank you, babe. I love you, Chantel."

I was crying hard when it's my turn. Alex wipe my cheeks and wanted to hug me.

"The--- ahem. The moment when I found out your dead, my whole world crumble and shattered. Until this day, I'm still hurting whenever I'm thinking those days. Those days that I died with you. But the twins makes me live again. Even if I died and live again, it will always be you, Alex. Just you. Only you. I can't promise to be a good wife and mother to the kids. But I'll promise to be always at your side. Support and love you, unconditionally. I love you, Alex. Thank you for coming back to us, to me."

Alex hugged me tight, hindi nakapigil kahit na sinasaway ng nagkakasal sa amin. The twins also come to us. Natigil tuloy ang seremonya dahil dun.

"Well, I now pronounced you, partners for life, again. You may now kiss each other."

Alex lift the veil and grinned at me. She held my nape and gently caressed it. "I love you, Mrs. Martinez." napangiti ako sa sinabi niya.

"Wag mo ng bolahin Al! Wala ng kawala si Architect!"

Tawanan ang lahat sa sigaw ni Sandro. Alex kiss me lightly. The crowd boo on her but she ignored them.

"I will not french kiss you in front of them. I'll save all my kisses later." bulong niya sa akin.

The kids come to us and hugged us both. "Congrats, Ma and Mom!"

Sinalubong nila kami at lahat sila ay panay ang tukso kay Alex. It's like a deja vù. Ganoon rin kase si Alex nung unang kasal namin.

"Congrats." napangiti ako kay Ali. Akala ko talaga hindi siya makakadalo.

"Thank you. For everything." niyakap ko siya na agad namang kinalas ni Alex.

"Tama na yan. Ako na ang yayakap sa kanya."

Napangisi si Ali at napailing. "I don't think I can make to the reception. I need to go back to US."

"Agad? Please visit us soon. Ash misses you."

"I will. Tatapusin ko lang ang naiwan kong trabaho, then I'll stay here."

"Wow! The house is---"

"--is not open for you. You can use our condo." singit ni Alex.

"Oo na, Ate. Tss. I will miss you. Especially, Ash."

"Please say goodbye to her." bilin ko.

"I will. Congrats, again."

Sumaludo sa amin si Ali saka umalis. All of the visitors went outside to go the reception. Pagkasakay pa lang namin sa kotse agad na akong kinabig ni Alex at hinalikan. We both catching our breath when she stops. "I love you."

"I love you, too."

She smiled and held my hand, saka niya tinawag ang driver ng bridal car namin.

She maybe dead five years ago, but our love forever lives in our heart. They're always have ups and down, but at the end of the day we will found our ways for each other. And that way will bound us to forever.