Dolores raised an eyebrow at your eagerness and nonchalant reaction towards her first brother.

She really doesn't show any interest on Hermano. She mused in her mind.

"Hola, Antonio!" You greeted the child when he opened the door.

Antonio's face lit up when he saw you, he immediately walked past his big sister to hug you.

Dolores pouted at this, she watched as  you wrapped your arms around Antonio's body who eagerly hugged back.

"Y/n, you really came!" The little boy laughed cheerfully. He wrapped his arms around your neck when you picked him up.

You left a kiss on Antonio's cheek and smiled, "Of course, mami Pepa invited me to have lunch with you guys, I wouldn't miss the opportunity to see my favorite madrigal."

"I thought I was your favorite?" Dolores asked with a frown.

You laughed sheepishly, giving your best friend a kiss on the cheek as well.

"Favorite's changed, it's Antonio now, Dol." You said with a small smile.

Dolores let out a hum before turning around, she caught Camilo peaking through his door, but he quickly hid when you turned around as well.

The young woman sighed softly in embarrassment for her little brother.

"You go ahead and walk to the yard. I'll just get something in my room." Dolores turned her head at you to give you a reassuring smile.

You returned the smile and nodded your head, the heels of your shoes clacked against the tiles of Casita as you and Antonio went down the stairs.

When you were finally out of sight, Dolores didn't waste any time to walk towards Camilo's room.

"Hermano, open the door." Dolores called out.

She heard a click on the other side and the door opened. It revealed a distress Camilo.

Her expression softened when she saw the state of her little brother.

"Oh, hermano.." She cooed and walked inside his room.

"What seem to be the problem?" She asked, she already has a clue but she doesn't want to jump into conclusion.

Camilo closed his door and locked it, he ran a hand on his face before grumbling.

"Your best friend.." He admitted.

Dolores felt her throat run dry. She expected this, but why did it still shock her?

"I don't know what's wrong with me, Dolores." Camilo huffed under his breath.

"Everytime she's around, my heart feels like it's gonna explode. Everytime she's smiling, I feel like I ate a whole forest of butterflies because they kept flattering inside my stomach!" He groaned.

His statement made Dolores giggled.

Camilo shot her a nervous look, "I don't know what's happening in my body, I sometimes shift to her when I'm doing something, what's worse is I do it unconsciously!"

He threw his hands up in the air to emphasize the frustration he's feeling.

Then it happened, he completely shifted into you, with (color) skirt and a white blouse that complemented your beauty.

"She's been on my mind everyday." Camilo admitted again, his lips forming into a thin line. "I can't seem to find the right words to say to her when she's trying to talk to me."

Dolores tried her best to kept a straight face on, but she's failing miserably because seeing Camilo on your form is just.. A sight to see.

"Go on." Dolores whispered.

"I— I always end up catching myself staring at her from afar." Camilo's brows furrowed, well, your eyebrows furrowed.

"Then if she's somewhere near, I often feel like I'm glued to my spot—" A knock cut him off.

The sound made him jumped which caused him to shapeshift to Dolores, Pepa, Felix, to himself and then lastly, he shifted back to you.

Dolores had to coughed to stop herself from laughing.

Camilo inhaled sharply and turned around, his hand outstretched to the doorknob then he opened the door.

He expected his Abuela on the other side but he only saw his mother.

"Oh, mijo." Pepa walked in and embraced her son.

He blinked rapidly before hugging back tightly, he buried his face on his mother's shoulder.

Pepa looked over at Dolores and gesture towards the door, the young woman understood and took that cue to leave her brother's room.

Mami got him, he'll be fine now. Dolores closed the door and hummed.

She walked over to the staircase when she remembered how Camilo shifted to you unconsciously in the middle of his rant.

Ah, adorable. She giggled to herself before descending downstairs.