𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡

Zacznij od początku

Your heart rate picked up quickly.

Something's wrong...

You then looked down to your side and moved your purple haori to the side to reveal the handle of your blade. Your took your other hand and unsheathed a small bit of your blade.

The bright lavender glow illuminated from the purple blade.

You sheathed it back and shifted your (e/c) eyes up to the Flame Hashira. You gave him a look to which he read through instantly.

"I have seen them..." the conductor stated. His face looked empty.

Rengoku immediately stood up.

"Conductor. It's dangerous, so stand down! It's an emergency. So I would prefer it if you don't ask me why I have a sword with me!"

The door opened up, and you gasped.

It was most certainly was a demon. It's head misshapen to make it look like two heads merged into one. Large and sharp horns covered the crown of its head as well as all over its body. Sharp teeth grinding against each other.

People had begun to scream in horror at this sight. Scurrying back as far as they could.

Rengoku drew his sword and it echoed with a loud 'shing'.

"Big guy!! Were you hiding your blood demon techniques? It was hard to find your pretense! However, if you are baring your fangs at sinless people," he glared at the demon in front in front of him.

"The red flame sword of Rengoku... will burn you down to the bone!"

The demon roared loudly with its saliva flying out of its mouth in hunger.

You, Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Inosuke immediacy got up and you gripped the handle of your sword. But, you watched as Rengoku held his sword up pointed towards the demon.

"Breath of Flames; First Style; Sea of Fire!" He shouted as he moved quicker than light itself. A long and large trail of flames were left behind as he brought the blade onto the demons neck and swept it clean through the neck. Blood spewed from where the head once was.

The body fell onto the floor of the caboose with a loud thud.

You stood in shock. That move was absolutely incredible! The way he perfected it. The speed. Everything. It was absolutely mind-blowing!

"That was awesome, aniki! That was amazing swordsmanship!" Tanjiro exclaimed. "Make me your disciple!"

"Sure thing! I'll make you into a fine swordsman!"

"Teach me too!" You came forward, practically jumping in your spot. "That move just now was absolutely incredible! Please train me to be like you!"

"Very well then! I'll make you a fine strong swordswoman!"

"Teach me too!"

"Me too!" Both Zenitsu and Inosuke yelled out raised their fists.

"I will teach every single one of you!!!" He laughed proudly.

"Rengoku!!"

"Aniki! Aniki! Aniki! Aniki!" The four of you cheered while circling around him happily like a bunch of idiots.

Rengoku continued to laugh happily as you cheered around him.

┌───͙⊱••✩••̩̩͙⊰•───┐

After a while, al five of you had fallen soundly asleep.

Inosuke slept on top of Zenitsu without a care in the world and Zenitsu seemed to not care either. Since he was asleep as well.

And in the seat diagonal from the two, Tanjiro was asleep and you were as well. Your head leaned on his shoulder as his rested upon he top of your head. Your hands interlocked with one another.

Rengoku looked at the two across from him. A smile crossed his face as he looked over the couple.

Two swordsmen. Both express a love that seems greater than any kind of love I have ever seen.

Rengoku settled into the seat more comfortably.

I wish them good fortune in the future.

And with that, he fell asleep.

.

The trained rolled calmly across the train tracks. However, something... or perhaps someone. Stood upon the very front, looking forward into the dark night.

A smile crossing his face.

"Kill the one with the hanafuda earrings. And the other one who walks with him into battle. Kill them both. I will give you my blood."

The creature smiled.

"Beings able to die while dreaming... is a blessing."