𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡

Start from the beginning

"Swordsmen who can use flames and water have become pillars in every age, no matter what." Rengoku explained. "The basic breaths are flames, water, wind, rock, and lightning. And the other breaths are branched out from those. Such as fog. Fog is derived from the wind!!"

You took that into thought. That was rather interesting. But what about the one you learned? Galactic.

You were about to ask before Rengoku looked at Tanjiro and asked, "Young Mizoguchi, what is the color of your blade?"

Tanjiro blinked, "My name is Tanjiro Kamado. And it's black."

"Black?!" Rengoku questioned in astonishment. "I've never seen a swordsman with with and black blade become a pillar! That's tough!"

To your side you heard loud cackling and laughing. Seeing Inosuke looking out the window. You raised your eyebrows up high as Tanjiro did the same.

"UWOOOHHH!!! WOW IT'S SO FAST!" He shouted while waving his arms around like a maniac. This was drawing some of the other people in the train car's attention.

"That's dangerous you moron!" Zenitsu came in trying to pull him away from the window. But Inosuke being Inosuke, he tried to resist.

"I'M GONNA GET OUT AND RUN! I'M GONNA HAVE A RACE TO SEE WHO'S FASTER!"

"THERE ARE LIMITS TO IDIOCY!"

As they were yelling, all you could do was sit there and watch the whole thing happen in confusion.

"It's dangerous! I don't know when the demon's going to appear!" Rengoku stated over to the two.

"Huh?" Zenitsu asked looking over to Rengoku.

You looked at the two.

Uh oh—

"WAIT WHAT?! A DEMON'S GOING TO APPEAR ON THIS TRAIN?!?!"

Rengoku nodded his head.

"NOOO! SO WE'RE NOT GOING TO A PLACE WITH DEMON'S, BUT ONE'S GOING TO SHOW UP HERE?! YOU'VE GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!" He shouted and panicked like crazy. You leaned back in the seat and face palmed yourself. Taking in a deep breath.

"In a short period of time, more than forty people have gone missing from this train!" Rengoku explained, "A number of swordsmen have been sent to resolve the issue, however, none have reported back. And that's why I'm here!"

Zenitsu cried even more as he realized that the demon could appear anytime soon. He yelled out that he wanted to get off. Even though it was too late to do so.

Tanjiro removed his line of sight from the crazy blonde and they shifted up to meet a man in an outfit.

However, he held his head down. Cheeks sunken in slightly. The brim of his hand covering his face.

"I will... look at your tickets." The man said.

"What's that?" You questioned. Rengoku pointed up at the man.

"The conductor is coming around to confirm your tickets and punch holes in them." He explained.

What is this? I smell... something bad! Tanjiro thought. Without even thinking, he gently gripped your hand and squeezed it. You looked down at his hand and then up at his eyes.