Stinky Play-Dough - CHAPTER 94

Start from the beginning

"Jaxon, calm down," Remi groaned once he put his phone back up to his ear.

"What do you mean calm down? You might be having another baby burrito, and you're telling me to calm down? I can't calm down! I need to start planning your baby shower and buy you gifts and g—"

"Jaxon, Jaxon, please relax. You're making me sick. Please just...," Remi took a deep breath. "I'm not even sure if I'm pregnant. That's why I called you."

"Does Marcelo know?"

"No, he's at work."

"Well, do you want me to buy a test for you?"

"I would appreciate it if you did."

"Kay! It'll be an early baby shower gift. I'll be there in fifteen."

Very much overwhelmed, Remi took the phone away from his ear and hung up, slipping it back into his pocket. He looked down to see Elio lying his head on his shoulder, falling asleep. He walked back over to the couch and sat down, letting Elio lay on his chest.

Then, he just sat there in his thoughts. He was confused. Why'd he get his cycle a week ago if he was pregnant. Of course him and Marcelo had had sex after it was over but a week isn't really enough time to conceive a child. Therefore, what the hell is going on?

Remi sighed and looked down at Elio as he slept with his mouth slightly opened like Marcelo's does. Remi rubbed his back and kissed his red head. He then leaned his head back on the couch and took deep breaths, trying to will the nausea that he felt running through him to go away.

Nearly falling asleep because of how quiet it was, Remi was barely able to hear the doorbell as it rung, followed by three knocks. Only Jaxon with his knocking.

Once Remi laid Elio down on the long part of the couch and placed blankets over him, he walked over to the front door, unlocked it, and opened it to reveal a beaming, excited Jaxon who had a white plastic bag in his hand.

Without Remi saying anything, Jaxon made his way in on his own.

"Okay. I bought a box of tests with four tests in it. Two are digital tests, and the other two are rapid tes—" Then, Jaxon looked down and saw Elio asleep on the couch. "Oh. Hey, first baby burrito."

Remi giggled at Elio's drooling form.

"Alright, momma. We have business to attend," Jaxon said before he turned and went to the downstairs bathroom. Remi followed Jaxon and watched as he opened the box, spreading the tests out across the bathroom counter. "Kay, let's see if Marcelo knocked you up."

Jaxon left the bathroom to give Remi his privacy. Remi took said privacy gratefully and pulled his pants down, grabbing the tests and taking them one at a time. He was actually happy that Jaxon got a value pack with four tests in it instead of only two; this way, he'd have four results for quadruple confirmation.

When Remi finished up and washed his hands, he opened the door to let Jaxon come in if he wanted to. Jaxon leaned against the doorframe, grinning at Remi and raising his eyebrows up and down.

"Jax, you're creeping me out."

"Are you not excited?!"

"I am, but you look like you're about to break your face."

"Ugh! Whatever," Jaxon rolled his eyes. "Me and first baby burrito and second baby burrito will celebrate on our own."

"There may not be a second baby burrito."

"Then why were you nauseous, huh, huh?"

"Mmm."

"Exactly. You obviously got knocked up. Wanna make a bet?"

"Not exactly. I want to puke."

Leaning against Jaxon's shoulder, Remi sighed. Jaxon rubbed his back comfortingly. "It's alright, mama burrito."

"I'll cut your pp off."

"Damon will kill you if you do."

"Celo's got my back."

"Let the best husband win," Jaxon chuckled, making Remi chuckle.

After throwing a bunch of insults and jokes at each other, it was finally time to check on the tests. Remi sighed once again and turned around, facing the tests. Once his eyes landed on them, a sharp exhale exited his mouth. He placed his hands on the edge of the counter and nodded slowly.

"Okay.... Okay." Then, a big smile presented itself on Remi's face next which quickly turned into an adorable giggle.

"What? What is it?"

Remi turned around, and Jaxon smiled at his smile as he announced, "Baby. Second baby burrito."

"Oh my gosh!" Jaxon chuckled and wrapped his arms around Remi's torso, picking him up and hugging him. "I'm gonna be a god dad again. Two god kids!"

All that was heard was Remi's giggles and Jaxon's chuckles.

"Celo's gonna be so happy."

"Yeah, he is. I'm so happy for you guys, Remi. This is awesome."

Remi hugged Jaxon tighter, so happy that he had a supportive friend.

That evening, Remi was asleep on the couch with Elio when he heard the garage door coming up. He knew that it was Marcelo, but he was so tired that he didn't feel like getting up. He nearly fell back asleep, but the basement door opened before he could. He watched as Marcelo stepped in, dressed in his business suit. Fancy pants.

Marcelo entered the living room and looked over, his eyes meeting Remi's. He smiled and walked over, putting his briefcase on the couch and leaning down to kiss Remi. "Hey, baby," he greeted lowly so that he wouldn't wake Elio up.

"Hi," Remi smiled. "I missed you."

"I missed you more."

"Impossible."

"Really? I can show you better than I can tell you," Marcelo placed another kiss on Remi's lips before picking his briefcase back up. "Hold on. I'll be back."

Marcelo left the living room and went upstairs. Remi glanced at the tv and saw cartoons playing since he'd had the cartoon channel on for Elio. And for himself since he found cartoons interesting as well.

Within minutes, Remi heard the shower running upstairs. The sound soothed him and easily lulled him back to sleep.

The next time that Remi woke up, it was to a hand running through his hair. He fluttered his eyes open and saw that Elio was gone off of the couch next to him. Remi looked up next and saw that it was Marcelo standing over him.

"Come on. Elio's in bed; let's go upstairs."

After yawing and stretching, Remi stood up off of the couch and wrapped his arms around Marcelo's neck, raising his legs off of the ground and climbing into Marcelo's arms. He tucked his face into Marcelo's neck and sighed contentedly.

"You okay, baby boy?" Marcelo asked as he walked up the stairs.

"Yeah, jus sleepy."

"You can sleep," Marcelo chuckled.

"Nuuuu, gotta finish up my planning for Elio's party this weekend."

"You have to sleep when you're tired, baby."

"I know, but I'm almost finished with everything. Just need a few more things."

Marcelo pushed the bedroom door open before going over to the bed and sitting down on the edge. "No, you need sleep. There's always tomorrow."

Remi hummed and snuggled closer into Marcelo. Marcelo rubbed his back and whispered sweet, sweet words into his ear until soon, Remi was fast asleep this time, happy and deep into the world of dreams with the knowledge that he was carrying.