Chapter 25: The End

Comenzar desde el principio

"It's okay." He whispered as she lightly sobbed into his chest. "It's okay. I'm not mad at you." he said pushing her off of him and forcing her to look into his eyes.

"You're not mad?" She asked with complete surprise and confusion.

Suho just let out a small laugh and explained himself. "I could never hate you. I will always love you. Just from a distance now." He said as he gestured fro them to sit down on a bench inside the bathroom.

"I'm sorry." Ambrosia said with her head down not being able to look at Suho. She wasn't going to try to make him stay. She knew she didn't deserve him and she's okay with that. She just didn't want to lose him completely in her life, but if he never wanted to see her again then she would accept it.

"You don't have to be sorry. No one can just choose who to love. If the feelings are there then they are there." He said shrugging. "I mean yea this sucks and it hurts but it'll hurt worse if we continue to fight it. I'll get over it eventually."

Ambrosia immediately snapped her head up and sort of yelled, "what about the wedding??!?! The guests!??!" She said about to stand up before Suho grabbed her arm and made her sit back down.

"I already sent them home. It's ok. No more wedding." Suho said letting out a small giggle as he found her panic a little funny. "Maybe we are better off separated honestly."

That caught Ambrosia's attention again. She sat down and said with tears in her eyes. "I don't want to lose you . I still want you in my life. I know it's selfish to ask that after what I've been doing but I can't loose you." She said once again avoiding eye contact.

"You won't lose me. I mean yea I'll need some time apart from you to get over this whole thing but as soon as I'm better I'll be right back by your side." Suho said but quickly continued. "As a friend of course." He then let out an awkward laugh.

"Thank you. Truly. I couldn't ask for a better person in my life. Thank you for understanding and not resenting me for it." She said looking at him.

Suho held up his thumb and his fore finger making the 'just a little bit' sign as he said, "maybe a little bit of hatred is there". He let out a laugh as he said he was joking.

Just at that moment they heard a knock on the door interrupting their genuine laughters.

"I'm guessing that's him? Here to pick up his run away bride?" Suho asked as he felt a sting in his heart but kept a smile on his face.

Ambrosia just looked and nodded with an 'I'm sorry' look on her face.

Suho patted her knee letting her know it was alright. He then stood up and said, "I'll hopefully see you sooner rather than later". He opened the bathroom door and stepped out. A shocked expression formed on on Seojun's face.

Suho just put his hand on his shoulder and whispered. "I'm still her best friend so if you hurt her I'll fucking kill you." He turned to Seojun looking for a nod of approval. Seojun gave the nod. Suho then let go of Seojun who was still shocked.

He started to walk away as he left Seojun standing by the door. He then got the sudden urge to do something so he turned back around and called Seojun.

"Hey Seojun." Suho said causing Seojun to turn towards him again. Just as he did Suho quickly threw a punch landing it on Seojun's right cheek causing him to stumble to the floor.

Ambrosia let out a shriek and Seojun just held his cheek as he sat on the floor for a second. Suho wiped his hands together and walked out of the room.

Ambrosia helped Seojun up and asked if he was alright. Seojun said, "It's ok. I deserve that. I'll give him this one."

Short Epilogue

It has been 4 months since everything changed and the wedding was canceled. Seojun and Ambrosia were doing way better now that they were officially together. They hadn't announced it to the world yet. They decided to wait just a little longer.

Suho had only recently started talking to them both again. He decided to try to work things out with Lim Ju-Kyung again.

All in all they were all trying their best and slowly making things work and get better.

All that mattered was that at the end of their stories they all ended up best friends and happy.

THE END.

---------------------------------

I know it seems REALLY rushed but I just got so many new story ideas so I really wanted to finish this one to start on those.

I hope you guys will check out those ones as well as this one. Thank you all for reading and giving me so much love. I truly appreciate it and I am so grateful to all of you <3

Bye-Bye

~werealltrying