Prolouge

This won't be a typical MHA story I can assure you. We'll be getting down to the nitty gritty of it all. I don't own any of the characters, and this will be my first story so please bear with me and I would love some backfeed on how I can make my story better.

As in the majority of the MHA books that include our beloved Deku, it all started at the age of 4 years old.

"MOMMY! DADDY! Wake up, I get my quirk today!" Izuku Midoriya came rushing into his parents bedroom, jumping widely on the bed.

"Izu, kiddo, your appointment isn't for another 4 hours. Can I ask why you're up so early?" Groaned Hisashi, his father said, grabbing little Izu and rolling over with him trapped in his arms. "C'mon let's get a little more shut eye whatcha say?"

"No daddy, we have to get ready! I found out about my quirk today! I wonder if it's gonna be like yours or mommys" Izu stared at the wall with a dreamy look on his face as he thought about the endless possibilities his quirk could be.

"Izu, sweetie, why don't we let daddy sleep for a little while longer while we get ready, hmm?" Inko said, now awake and ready to seize the day with her family. She looked over and gave them both a loving look before snatching Izu out of his fathers hold and bringing him to her chest, snuggling with him.

"Okay mama, can we make pancakes for daddy? And eggs? And rice? And-" Izu rambled into his mothers chest, happy that one of his parents was ready to get up with him. The poor kid could barely hold his excitement! There was now way he was getting any more sleep today.

"Slow down sweetie, of course we can make pancakes, but first things first! We have to wash up for the day!" Inko got up swinging Izuku around listening to the happy giggles her baby boy was emitting. Hisashi stared at his wife and son with all the love in the world in his eyes. Hopping out of bed he came around and bear hugged his family and told them how much he loved them.

"We love you too daddy! Right mama?!" Izu beamed at this dad turning to his mom who smiled warmly and responded with a yes. The family all started to get ready together to find out the joyous news about their son's future quirk that has yet to manifest. After a breakfast where nothing to happy laughter and talking was heard the family for three set off the doctor's appointment to find out the news.

Had Izuku known, he would've cherished the last morning he spent with his family. With a father that loved him unconditionally, and a mother who smiled warmly at him. You see, that was the last happy morning they spent together as a family for the foreseeable future.