Chapter 33

Wilbur felt his eyes slowly open. His head was pounding, his mouth dry. He began to panic when he realised he had no idea where he was. He tried to look around, but his movement was constricted. He could feel motion, was he in a vehicle? Perhaps in the boot of a car. His breathing quickened. Wilbur attempted to move his arm to push himself into a sitting position, but a panging ache spread through his lower arm. He touched the skin around his inner elbow and felt a small bump, almost like he had been injected with a needle. Had he been drugged? As his brain woke up, it quickly began to register the pain flooding through his entire body and, horrified, he realised that he must have been assaulted while he was unconscious.

He couldn't move.

He couldn't breathe.

'T-tommy? Techno?' Wilbur cried out feebly, but received no response. All he could hear was the monotonous sound of an engine and what sounded like wheels against a road. Yes, he was definitely in a vehicle. He spread his arms and legs out as much as he could, trying to discover how much space he really had. He began to kick at whatever was above him, with all his strength. Nothing. He continued, praying for someone – anyone – to come and help him.

'Techno!' His shout was louder this time. There was a jolt and Wilbur realised that whatever vehicle he was in had stopped moving. He was filled with a sense of overwhelming dread as he heard footsteps walking around the vehicle towards the boot, where he was. He jumped as the boot was opened and was momentarily blinded by the bright light of a torch being shone in his face.

'Jesus Christ, that kicking was fucking annoying.' His father snapped. Wilbur froze, terrified. He sat up, trying to climb out of the boot. He tried to stand but pain shot through his whole body and he collapsed into a heap on the ground.

'D-dad please- Techno!' His voice broke.

His father laughed. 'He's gone.'

'W-what do you mean?' Wilbur felt sick.

'He fucking died because of you. You killed your brother, William, all because you were too selfish to deal with what happens to everyone your age.' He crouched down, putting his face so close to Wilbur's that he could smell his rancid breath. 'What was happening was normal. Just because something isn't legal doesn't mean it doesn't happen to everyone. You're just too much of a fucking pussy to handle it. And Techno's dead because of you.'

Wilbur turned his head to the side, letting out a wail of anguish.

'Do you know what you've made me do? You've destroyed our family, William.'

'N-no stop-'

Wilbur's father was now almost entirely on top of him, pinning him down to the ground.

'Right before he died, Techno said he hated you. That was the last thing he ever said. He asked me to kill you too, and out of the generosity of my heart I've kept you alive. You should be fucking grateful.' Wilbur lifted his head up and hit it against the ground as hard as he could, praying that he would pass out, anything to stop the grief that was spreading from his chest into his throat and eventually out of his body through his guttural screams.

'And Tommy?' His father continued mockingly.

'N-no, no y-you didn't, p-please-'

'Oh no, he's alive. He also hates you – he knows that this is all your fault. I've got him somewhere he'll never be found unless I want him to, and unless you do exactly what I say then I'll kill him too.'

'J-just k-kill me, please.' Wilbur was hyperventilating. He hit his head again, feeling warm blood pooling on the ground.

'Are you going to do what I say?'

'Y-yes, just d-don't hurt him-'

Wilbur's father stood up, pulling Wilbur upwards and for the first time Wilbur was able to take a look at their surroundings. It appeared they were at a run-down farm, and in front of him was a barn.

'We're going to go inside. You're going to pull yourself together, and stop crying like a fucking baby. You're going to change, there are clothes in there for you. And then we're going to the airport.'

Wilbur nodded, still sobbing. He didn't care what happened to him anymore; nothing really mattered.

Techno was dead because of him.

Tommy hated him

Everyone hated him.

He'd never wanted to die more than he did in that moment, limping into the stable and being violently assaulted, then forced into a baggy jumper and jeans, before being thrown into the car again.

He hoped that whatever his father had planned for him, it would result in his death as quickly as possible.

It's what he deserved.

A/N: I hope ur all doing okay after this traumatic chapter </3

Vote and maybe I'll consider putting Techno in his Jesus arc so he can resurrect from the dead (jk but vote anyways) <3