♯002| 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇𝐄 • idek who u r...

Start from the beginning

To add to his blessed slender frame, he was topped off with a handsome face. His indigo hair framed his features perfectly. His vile violet eyes were complemented by a bold dash of red eyeliner, which perfectly balanced the pale pink of his lips.

He presented himself as if he was lightning. A single flash against the heavens, that electrified the skies atmosphere. A  phenomenal yet terrifying sight for some. A carefully crafted sentence of his was enough to silence a room. Unfortunately for you, he was the one that struck into your tightly woven heart. He cracked open the emotions that you kept sealed so carefully, leaving you awe-struck at just the mere sight of him.

But alas, your endless love for him could never be returned.

It felt hopeless to even dare catch his attention after months of trying. That was, until you were both forced under Tsaritsa's orders for a mission in Mondstadt. To you, the news was the best you've ever received in your life. But to the Sixth Fatui Habringer Scaramouche, it was his average daily mission to complete. With a side dish of annoying flirt.

He bit his tongue all throughout the journey on the way to Mondstadt. He endured the typical sweet charming stories you would bring up. The teasing about how short he was, and how he was burning underneath the sun. His pale skin started to accent into pink under the light, even with his hat. You laughed at the boy, offering him sunscreen to which he stubbornly denied, brushing you off.

Upon reaching the hideout amongst one of the houses in the village, Scaramouche was thrilled to experience eternal moments of peace and quiet. But with you around, that was not going to happen.

As morning turned into afternoon and then night, Scaramouche locked himself in the room for hours. The room was encased with walls of bookcases towering over him. Books and papers were scattered across the wooden table and floor, growing increasingly messy with his mounting frustration. It bothered him that he couldn't solve the mysteries of the stars. Why were the stars fake? Why was this sky false? So many unanswered questions he wished to understand in a short amount of time.

His attention was soon diverted due to a knock at his door.

"Hey, can I come in?" You asked, peering through the crack of the door.

No response.

"I'm coming in anyways..."

Annoying flirt.

He heard the sounds of glasses clinked together as you entered. His eyes fluttered upwards to meet your figure, and he scans the drinks in your hand.

"Why are you here?"

"I thought you would want a break after staying in your room for so long."

"I'm fine. You can leave." he stated dryly, snapping the pencil he held in half.

"I insist regardless. Here look, I bought some refreshments for you, I heard they were Mondstadt's speciality drinks?"

You hold two drinks filled with fizziness, one coated in a deep purple with the other a bright yellow.

Although Scaramouche was resolutely against the idea, he truly did need a break. The words he read in front of him started to swirl into nonsense that he couldn't decipher.

He sighed, impatiently gesturing for you to sit down and place the drinks. A few minutes of silence passed with you shifting awkwardly on your seats. You could feel your heart start to pound, with sweat starting to form in the palm of your hands.

Think. Think. What can I do to make him talk and not sit like this for the rest of my life?

"So... since we're here and on break, let's ask some questions? Answers?"