2. Not in a million years.

Start from the beginning

So it's possible that I'd been transported into a different timeline where you exist and I might not.

Sadly, you exist in my head now.

A pity.

So a different timeline huh....

Man.

This really feels like some weird light novel.

People around the world, place down your ideas for the title for this light novel!

Do you often speak to yourself as if there was anyone listening to you?

No. I speak to myself because I don't expect anyone to answer me.

BUT HERE WE ARE!

The bus began to fill up with more passengers.

Most of them were students who wore the same uniform as me.

While I minded my own business, a black haired-girl went to me.

" Hey." She spoke.

Oh no.

Another human being is speaking to me when I really want to be left alone.

Ah....it's her....

Her?

I inwardly sighed as I looked towards the person who called for my attention.

She wore the same uniform and wore a stern expression as she began to speak, " Could you please move your bag? I'd like to take this seat."

My old classmate. Horikita Suzune.

I looked at my bag and then back to her.

" Sorry. But my bag would like to stay here, it seems." I spoke flatly.

....You really just said that.

She spoke to me first.

Conversation is a battle that I'd rather end as soon as possible.

She gave me a cold glare , " How stupid. Stop playing around and move your bag or else I'll have no choice but to move it myself."

I saw some passengers turning their heads towards my confrontation with this annoying girl.

You both are stubborn....

Ignoring that monotone voice in my head, I quickly responded to this girl,

" How about you stand up? I'm sure standing up should be no problem for someone like you. Besides, if you move my bag without my consent, it'd be considered rude."

" Rude? Aren't you the one acting rude , right now? Not only that, but your argument is childish. I will say this again: move your bag or else I'll move it myself. " she shot back at me.

I'm quite interested in how you'd respond.

Heh. Wait and see.

I spoke loudly, " Wow! Moving my bag yourself huh? Damn girl, you call me childish and rude but here you are forcing me to move my bag when I clearly don't want to. You're threatening me over a seat when you can clearly stand up! Sheesh!" I smirked.

Now that definitely gathered the passengers attention.

She looked stunned by my ridiculous response.