I'm Going Where?

I sat at my desk drinking on (f/d) and going through my computer looking through some files. But I soon stopped when I noticed I had gotten a email from someone and soon clicked on it not wondering if they were a bot or something.

"Y/N L/N we have noticed your skills on hacking into hardware,hardware, and networks and unlike other hackers or in the case black hat hackers we also have notice you still respect the law and we want you to come to Camp Cretaceous. You will be accompanied by six other campers and will get to see dinosaurs and do other regular camp activities you will see what no other teen your age hasn't ever seen. I hope you can take your time off your hands and join us.

     -Sincerely Mr Masrani-

-P.s you can bring your laptop with you if want too-

As soon I was done reading I thought I had felt my mouth drop on the ground I couldn't believe it Mr Masrani wanted ME at his park but most importantly at his CAMP I will be one of the first people at my school to be at the camp! Somehow I was so shocked I didn't even ask myself how he even knew I was a hacker I guess he also has his ways with computers. I soon started to pack my bags and put my laptop in my backpack. I went to my computer to respond to him telling him I will be there and I went to lay down and get some sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello reader welcome to my first book. Cringy right? Well since this is my first book I started to do how Y/N gotten her letter or well email about how she gotten into Camp Cretaceous.

Should I do some X reader or no

Yes
Or
No

Hoped you enjoyed this chapter