Bakudeku

IDk who the image is from, srr.

•—•—•

Bakubitch's POV

So for once Deku is at a hospital for a good reason and not because of a injury that has to do with hero work. We are visiting kids in the hospital to give them small gifts so their stay wouldn't be so... painful and lonely. Is something hard to think about.

We enter the next room. Room 1022. The last room of all the ones we are gonna visit. The last room with kids in the whole hospital.

"Can we come in?" Izuku asks wearing peeking into the room. I hear a kid happily gasp and squeal his hero name and Midoriya just snickered. We came in the room as the two kids happily sit down on their beds.

We've been informed about both of this kids. They both wanted to be pro heroes, two sisters, but were hit by reality when in a car crash they both lost major and important limbs plus most of their sight and most of their hearing. Luckily neither them or their parents died but that must have been hard for them.

"Hi kids!" I tell them as I get a chair and seat in between of their beds. "So tell us, what are your names?" We were also told they know sign language and picked it up easily so I started talking with sign language so they would understand me better. "I think you already know us, but I'm Dynamite and he's Deku"

"I am Kari and she is my sister Ashi" One of the girls said, it remembered me of Deku when he was a kid. Her green eyes and her big smile, specially when she saw her favourite pro heroes where in her hospital room. Her sister reminds me more of icy hot, with her less expressive face, but you could tell she was happy even if you didn't see it in her smile.

"You also know the hand language?" Ashi, I think that's her name, says with a curious expression on her face.

"Yeah! We both do!" Deku exclaims sitting next to me "Dynamite is half deaf and I learned it because we're friends!" more than friends, but it's enough. We're not here to talk about our love life.

"YOU ARE! I AM TOO!" Kari says excitedly. I think this is the first time she has meet some one that's deaf or partially deaf "Do you also wear hearing aids?"

"Yes he does" Deku says looking at the small girl who had a really big grin in her face.

"What happened?" Ashi asks quietly pointing to Deku's arm.

"Oh, umm, they're just scars... But every scar hides a story. That was something some one very wise told me" Deku never knew that that email from an anonymous direction with that video and that fraise was from me. Why the fuck have I never told him? I should do it when we get home. Yeah.

"I don't have pretty scars, those are pretty" Ashi says almost whispering. I'm the only one that can hear it 'cause I'm the closest to her. That poor kid.

"Hey! Listen, Ashi was it?" She nods "Your scars are pretty even if no one tells you. You should be proud of them because. Because they're a challenge that life has put you and that you've surpassed. Don't you ever go thinking your scars are not pretty, 'cause they are" The girl looks at me, some tears on her eyes, her expression is the most genuine one I've ever seen on a kid her age today. She suddenly hugs me and I look at Deku seeing that he also had tears on his eyes.

Once we got to our car he looks at me, with tears still on his eyes.

"Was it you? The one that sent me that video and that quote?" His voice was shaky but happy.

"Yes... It was me... I saw that video and clicked on it. I thought that that message would help you go throw, well, your surgery after your fight with muscular" I remember it like if it happened yesterday. I was scrolling through YouTube when a video caught my attention so I clicked on it. It was a video that talked about scars, not only physical but psychological ones. It compared having a scar to the kintsugi, where they take a piece of broken ceramic and stick it together, remarking the cracks with golden paint to remark that the piece of ceramic had been, in fact, crack, but those cracks made it even prettier and made it unique.

He starts literally sobbing and crying like as if he was a new born baby, but I didn't care, because they were tears of happiness and not of sorrow.

I take his scared hand, his iconic one and started kissing it's scars. Then I start trailing kisses over his other scars until I get to a scar over his nose that looks like an X.

"Maybe I didn't treat you well... Maybe I was a piece of selfish shit... But luckily that's the past, and I'm not the same arrogant kid I used to be... I-I love you Deku... I-I don't want you to suffer... Specially from me..." I stutter and some tears come out of my eyes, but I'm not crying.

Deku takes my faces and kisses my lips, then leaves a kiss on my forehead. "I love you too Kacchan... Always have" He smiled as we kiss again inside our car.

•—•—•
Hi! Some quick thing I want to tell you:

1. Remember the last part of this story? The one with kiribaku kid's? I've made it it's own story so if you want to check it out it's in my profile, it's the one called "Quirks, pros and kids don't much up".

2. I cried while writing this cause Deku's really relatable to me in the scar thing.

3. The video actually exists, it's on YouTube and it's called "cicatrices" and it's by "casi creativo". It's in Spanish though and I don't know if it has subtitles.

4. I hope that if you needed advice with your scars this helps, I say it from heart and experience and this at least helped me, so I hope it helps you.