Kiribaku

Image by @normalgirllol on instagram.

—•—•—

Kirishima was really reckless. He took a lot of risks. And yeah, his quirks was hardening, but that didn't mean that he couldn't take damage. And he took damage the stupidest ways possible. He got distracted a lot but lately he got distracted by one specific person.

The same person that was now scolding him in the nurse's office.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN! YOU COULD AT LEAST TRY TO PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR SURROUNDINGS!" Bakugou shouted quieter than usual, almost like a whisper.

"It's not like it's my fault that that rake was in the middle of the street!" I respond, just a bit louder than him. It's true, it wasn't Eijirou's fault that that rake was in the middle of the street and it made him fall down some stairways and broke his wrist, or that Bakugou was so hot without a shirt... 'Fuck Eijirou, you have to stop being gay in the nurse's office' Kirishima told him self at the memory of Bakugou.

"Excuse me young man, could you please not yell. This is a school and not a rock concert" Said recovery girl to both of the boys and then turned to Katsuki "Could you take your friend to your dorm rooms he'll heal in no time, but as he's really tired he'll need sometime" Bakugou simply nodded and took Kiri's hand (the one that didn't have a broken wrist).

While they walked to their dorms, still hand in hand, Bakugou looked at Kirishima without the red hair noticing. He looked at his side profile all the time without the other knowing. He had drawn his face a million times since he started drawing as a way to deal with anger issues. He memorized his face. But now that perfect and at the same time imperfect face had bandages around the top of his skull, a piece of gauze cobbering on of his cheeks and a band-aid on his nose.

Most of their class were on the common area so Bakugou picked up Kirishima bridal style and run up to the red hair's dorm being careful that his crush wasn't uncomfortable. Kirishima obviously wasn't uncomfortable, in fact he had been blushing all the time, starting with him and the blonde holding hands.

"Ok... so... um... I'm gonna.. um... go to get you some dinner... so... um... so you can star resting" Bakugou was looking for a excuse to spent more time with Kirishima. Taking care of Kirishima.

"Ok! I think there's some spicy chicken wings in the refrigerator, so we could eat that!" Kirishima suggested excitedly. Eijirou knew that Bakugou loved spicy food and he didn't really mind the spiciness as long at it was on meat.

"Yeah, we could" Katsuki smiled, it was a small goofy smile and not his usual mischievous grin.

Once Bakugou exits the room Kirishima changes into some black sweatpants that he had cut one day cause he got bored, some crocks and a white t-shirt that had crimson riot written on the front. Kirishima finished changing just as Bakugou walked in.

"Who the fucked decided to buy so much kfc they filled the whole fridge?!" Said Bakugou annoyed. He had 4 big buckets filled up with chicken wings and chicken strips from kfc, 2 plastic glasses of water, a big metal bottle with water and a hot sauce bottle that said 'Bakugou's. DO NOT TOUCH OR I'LL MURDER YOU '

"Possibly Kaminari" Bakugou placed what he was caring on Kirishima's desk "You can go to your room and get change into comfier clothes, I can prepare a bit my room while you're changing"

Bakugou didn't say anything but he did went to his room to change. He put on a black t-shirt that was covered by a black sweatshirt, some black shorts and white socks.

Kirishima didn't change much in his bedroom, but he did move some weights that were scattered around the floor.

"What's up with your outfit bro? Are you going to a funeral?" Kirishima started laughing and Bakugou closed the door and seated next to Kirishima in his bed, both started having dinner.

"NO! BUT IF YOU KEEP DOING DOES BAD JOKES I MAY AS WELL MURDER YOU AND GO TO YOUR FUNERAL!"

"Ok! Ok! Jeez, I was just joking!"

Kirishima had finished one and a half bucket and Bakugou had started his second Bucket when Eijirou asked "Hey, Bakugou, do you mind staying over, like sleeping here, at least for tonight?"

"Why do you ask me that? Like I don't mind but, why?"

"Well, since you got... kidnap it has been harder for me to sleep knowing that someone could come any second through a window while I'm sleeping and..." Kirishima stopped for a moment, he could feel a tear scape his eye, that same tear was wiped away by Bakugou "...Take you again..."

"You don't have to worry about that! If that happened I'm sure I would wake up and blow their fucking faces off!"

"But could you still stay here and sleep over?"

"Yeah! I'm staying cause a certain idiot is scared of a burned chicken nugget, a teenage mutant turtle reject, a pile of smoke, a yandere teen girl, a bipolar alcoholic, a magician and a crusty motherfucker!" Kirishima laugh. It was a wholesome laugh, one Bakugou loved.

They finished having dinner and laid down on the bed, each one looking at the opposite side from whom was in bed with them, with just their backs barely touching.

They both woke up the next day, Sunday, to find that they ended up cuddling in their sleep and hugging.

"We should do this more often" Bakugou whispered into Kiri's ear.

"Yeah, we should"

—•—•—

Here you go, fluff!

By the way, thank you for ready my shity piece of writing. Honestly I'm really thankful for every one that reads this. At the time of writing this, this book has almost 100 reads and I didn't expect to get more than 10. I think it's just the book's image (and that most of you are horny). So, yeah, thank you.

And as we say from where I'm from: see you very much and thank you soon (Hasta gracias y muchas nuncas).