Kiribakudeku

I wanted to write some POV stuff so here it is. I again do not know whom the image is from. SMUT WARNING! (if you didn't guess from the image) BTW, this maybe be shit, I do not know how polyamory coupels fuck, and do not want to ask.

•—•—•

Bakugou's POV

I don't know how I ended up like this... Here... WITH THIS TWO IDIOTS!

Ah~! Deku thrusting in again drives me away from my train of thought. Like I don't hate it, I love this, but how is he even into me?! I can understand Shitty hair, but Deku? After everything I made him go throw all of his life. If I where him I would despise my self, but I guess he doesn't.

Ah~! He thrusts in again, this time because Kirishima did before him. I've been trying to hold in my moans for like, how much time have we been doing this? Like 10 minutes? And I've been successful so far. Is just, like, I don't know how to explain it. I do like them. I've had a crush on Krishima since I first saw him, the first day at school, and even before I knew him. The first time I saw him was one day me and my family went to his hometown with Deku and his mother. He didn't have his signature red spiky shitty hair that I've grown to love and wasn't really confident, but I still fell for him the day I encountered him on the bus. You could say he was my gay awakening.

Ah~! If he thrusts one more time I'll surely fucking moan. I just realized I had a crush on Deku like 2 or 3 months ago. I think my crush on him also started around that time. But can you blame me! Like, have you seen Deku? His fucking hot! His arms, his legs, his face, his dick... his everything! And don't even get me started on his personality. He has clear ideas and knows how to achieve them, but his flexible and knows how to adapt to the situation, so he's not stubborn. And he is kind, his always been kind to me! Even if he was afraid he was kind. I should have been kinder to him sooner, but I wasn't.

"Ah~! Harder~!" Shit. Shit shit shit. Shitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshit. Please tell me I didn't just say that! Please tell me I didn't just moan!

"So~ He finally speaks~" Kirishima's tone is really turning me on more than I was already. I blush a bit at his statement.

"Kiri~ Ah... Don't be like that!~" Deku tried to scold Shitty hair, but didn't sound intimidating at all thanks to him speaking in between moans.

Deku looks directly into my eyes for a moment. Fuck it, I reach out for his mouth to kiss him. When I do he kisses back.

I then feel something touch my dick, and no it wasn't Deku's stomach, I already felt that. It was rather fingers.

Is Kirishima seriously stroking my dick? Fuck he is! And he is also leaving hickeys all around Deku's neck.

They thrust in again "Ah~ ...Fuck me harder~" and again "Ah~ ...Ma~ Make me cum~" and again until I came. But it didn't just stop there, oh no.

This little fucking bitches want to kill, I fucking know it. Can you die from to much sex? I don't know, I don't care, but if you can, I'm fucking sure that that's what this shitty bitches want. They didn't fucking stop until both of them came into mine and Deku's ass!

Once they were done they just, puff, flop down. And wouldn't you know it, they decide that being squished like a sandwich with their dick's still inside each other is the fucking best idea in the fucking world, which, news flash! Is not.

Midoriya's POV

Knowing myself, I don't know how my arms aren't broken yet. I am exhausted though. Tomorrow my arms will be more stiff than when I trained with All might for one for all to be passed on. I'm strong but Kirishima still weights more than I do and being fucked while you fuck someone and the person that fucks you is literally on you for around an hour is hard (although it didn't feel like it was an hour).