2-Dangerous?

Hiccups POV

We follow the tracks of broken trees and found the dragon of the night at the beach, Melody had been at. She ran towards this mysterious breast and was looking deep into her eyes like she was talking to her. " What is she mom?" I asked.
"I have no idea I haven't seen a dragon like this before. Maybe Fishlegs know what she is." she said walking towards the villiage.

After some time mom came back with the gang "Let's see she is black, 9.1m long I think. Maybe she is another nightfury." he said walking closer but stopping about 3 feet away. "She can't be a nightfury she is too long maybe a storm cutter?" Roughnut questions. I nodded walking forward "Hiccup be careful." mom called after me. The Dragon had turn and looked at me moving away letting a low growl crawl its way up her throat her eyes still a small oval "Hey hey I am not going to hurt you." I said slowly going towards her, Melody was on the right of her ready to jump in, I think. She was still walking away, I could hear something moving behind me but if I look back she could shot me and well I know what will happen if it hits. Cloundjumper was now next to me looking at her, her head tilled abit looking from me to him. "He is taking too long." Snotlout says walking forward this set her on high alert and she fire a shot barely missing hitting him. Toothless moved in front of us spreading his wings growling, she didn't looked fazed a lot just walking to the eages of the woods getting a....branch? She digs it in the ground making a line. "She's setting a boundary? " Fishlegs said, well question. "I think she is smarter than we thought." he said walking back to the village I look at her one more time she was in a ball trying to look small "Melody watch her please." she nods looking at her. "Come on Cloudjumper". I said walking home with him following.