„I don't think it's your fault." he told you but you didn't look at him.

You didn't want to see his broken smile.

You were silent. The whole time.

Then Koko grabbed your hand.

„We will be going then. Y/n-Chan will call you later save." he told inui and he nodded.

You took your hand back from the grip of Koko. While you two were going somewhere.

You didn't want to go home right now. You wanted to escape. You saw a bench near a park. So you went to sit there.

You saw that koko was following you.

„Why the heck are you following me?" you asked him sitting on the bench while he was standing beside you.

„Why aren't you going home?" he asked you.

„I asked you first." you told him.

„Is it about draken?" he asked you ignoring your answer.

„Well if I go home, then the real nightmare will begin." you admitted.

„Real nightmare?" he asked you.

„I think this is all my fault. I promised to emma that I will take care of him when she isn't with us anymore. And now? Look. Isn't it funny haha. She is dead and now draken too. Now they can be together forever. But how do you think the others will react to this? Easy. They will be disappointed. Mikey too. I failed." you told him everything you had in your mind right now.

koko didn't say anything at that moment.

You were sitting on the bench quietly. You just thought and thought about everything.
The promise to Emma.
Emmas death.
Drakens death.
Takemichi beaten up.
Brahman got disbanned.
Kantou manji gang won.

Why?

Just why?

Why must those 3 punks shot draken?

Why didn't you go infront of him?

You would have been happy when you would have died.
You would be together with Emma and baji.

You missed her. She two were kinda soulmates. She understood you and you her. Maybe you wouldn't had let her away to Mikey, then she would comfort you now.

But live wasn't fair.

And baji?

Well.....

You were kinda best friends. You could trust him. When you were depressed, he tried to catch your attention by doing something funny and dangerous with you.

You remembered when you cried your soul out. That you gained weight. Then he called you suddenly and you hadn't a choice not to tell him.

After you told him that he was after 10 minutes infront of your house.

You stood up and went to your window. He was standing right under it.

„Y/n-Chan let's go out!" he said to you and smiled.

You immediately changed yourself and went with him out. You two were on a motorcycle tour.

He showed you that you shouldn't take everything depressed in this world and try to think the positive sides.

But then he died in Chifuyus arms.

„Y/n could you please crunch to me?" he asked you while he was dying right now. So you did what he said.

„I..... I loved you since the first time we met!" he admitted to you.

You regretted it.

Regretted that you didn't told him before.

That you like him too.

„Baji-Kun I am so sorry....." you cried and cried. You couldn't stop.

„Hey what did I told you! Just try to think positive!" he smiled at you with his bloody face.

You can't forget his smile....

It was to beautiful.

And now? Who will comfort you?

Who will try to make your attention to them?

Who will make something funny with you?

Right.

Nobody.

While you were in your thoughts koko sat besides you on the bench.

Then he suddenly hugged you. You felt your cheeks getting warm.

Is maybe somebody in your side?

You didn't say anything. You just tried to fell this moment.

„Don't say such things. It wasn't your fault. Those bastards just shot him. Boss would have been sad if you would have died. More than drakens." he told you.

You wanted to cry.

Cry because he cared for you.

Cry for your dumbness.

Cry because you just don't think the positive sides about it like baji told you.

You started to cry. Cry in his arms.

„Thanks Koko-kun...." you said to him and were slightly relieved.

Then he released you from the hug.

„I should go now home it's getting really late now." you told him and stood up.

„Yeah.... Take care of yourself and sleep well." he said to you and you went away.

~to be continued~

Hey guys 👋 I finally came to it! One moment with koko! I am sorry that I Upload so slow because I don't know how the Manga will be Continued. But I will post every week trust me! But bro I must had to rewrite this chapter because I thought Koko took him to hospital bruh 💀. So I hope you liked this chapter and have a nice day bye bye 👋🥰