What happens at the wedding night had made her gulp tightly.
Will she ever do it with Asfandyar?

Ruhbal had told her that she will have to sit on the bed and wait for him till he comes to the room so he could now look at his wife as much as he wants and then give her the muh dikhai.

Will she? Maysa shook her head instantly remembering that night when he told her that they will have to get married.

She angrily closed the door back and didn't waste a second to even wait for him.
She just took out her night clothes from the closet where everything had been arranged before hand only.

Taking a hot shower she came out with only one thought in her mind that was to not talk to Asfandyar.
She knew she was acting childish but she didn't know why.

It was her who agreed to marry him but still she was busy acting like this.
But then she would think that it is her right to get angry at him. She is his wife. She has to be angry so he understands he can never force her or talk to her so demandingly again.
How will he understand not to do that again if she'll accept it?

She doesn't want to be like normal girls who accept whatever their husbands demand. She wants Asfandyar to know that all she craves is care, softness and love.
And most importantly she will never be someone to accept such kind of behaviour from her husband. He has to be what she wants him to be.

In between her thoughts when she exited the bathroom, her eyes fell upon the discarded waistcoat that Asfandyar had wore today which was laying on the bed.
It meant he had come here.

But she couldn't see him anywhere in the room.
And that's when her eyes fell on the door hidden due to curtains which meant there was a balcony and it was where he currently was.

She was already sad about the fact that his room was in the corner and at the end.
The view wasn't good from the window because Shah mansion was in a area where big and influential families resided with houses bigger than needed. More like mansions.

There was always silence here. No neighbors talked to each other. Everyone minded their own business.

She thought her room was better where she could atleast see the from view and how the sunlight directly reached inside.

Maysa shook her head softly thinking she should just leave Asfandyar alone and instead focus on getting some sleep.

But her legs didn't support her brain.
She didn't realize when she walked over the balcony and opened the door loudly and stood in front of him who was sitting on the chair gazing at the moon, smoking a cigarette, the light shining on his handsome face.

"Aap-"

"Maysa." His gruff with a mixture of husky voice cut her off.

"Chup ho jaye. Sirf me bolungi aur aap sunenge." She huffed trying to appear angry but it made her look nothing but cute standing in a way her hands were placed on her waist.

A sigh escaped his lips but he didn't speak anything. He let her speak.

"Aap bohot bure hai. Sab zabardasti se karwate hai apni darawni si shakal dikha kar ki koi bhi haa bol de. Mai ne pehli baar suna hai aur aakhiri baar bhi. Iske baad me aapkp mujhse aise baat nahi karne dungi. Mai aisi waisi ladki nahi hu jo ye sab jhel lungi." She spoke pointing an accusing finger at his direction.

"Mujhe ek aisa shohar chahiye tha jo meri parwah kare, khayal rakhe, pyaar de aur jo mere jaisa ho. Pata nahi kya sochkar maine haa kar di kyuki aap uss sab se bilkul alag hai. Darawne poore ke poore. Sirf aankhein dikhate rehte hai mujhe aur kabhi baat bhi nahi karte." She huffed angrily.
Due to the emotions flooding inside her body few tears had also appeared in her eyes.