"Oh, Yeon Hwa! Team Leader-nim said he's going to own a farm once he retires. I'm going to own an orchard next to him."

"Is that so?"

"We need to take Rok Soo with us. If we don't, forget being a slacker, he's the type that would go around causing trouble."

"Team Leader Lee, you are wise."

Jung Yeon Hwa gave two thumbs up to Lee Soo Hyuk in admiration.

She may not be with them for a long time but it's easy to understand what kind of person is Kim Rok Soo.

Someone who has no hesitation to help people in spite of the fact he didn't possess any offensive ability.

That's why he's the one who always injured the most.

The reddish-brown eyes young man looked at the lady and his team leader with a disbelief expression on his face.

That was the same expression she has now.

She looked at the same reddish-brown eyes.

"Don't you know me?"

"Of course. who doesn't? Young Master Cale Henituse, the Eldest son of the Henituse Duchy in Northeast Region, the current Emperor of Roan Empire's cherished sworn brother, The beloved hero of both continents, and the living legend, Young Master Sil―"

"No, before that."

Cale raised his hand towards her to stop her talking nonsense.

His other hand held his crumpled forehead.

Raisa just answered him obediently with a satisfied face.

"Team Leader Kim."

"...before that."

"Kim Rok Soo-ssi?"

Cale nodded his head in pleased.

The russet eyes looked into the shiny grey eyes.

'She's an intelligent lady.'

He believed that Jung Yeon Hwa he knows will realize right away the meaning of his question.

"Oh, right. You had told me before that you had worked a lot of part-time jobs a lot before. But, have you ever worked in the customer service field?"

"Before the monster apocalypse occurred, I was an ordinary part-timer at a restaurant."

He put off his robe and Raisa could see a normal shirt underneath it instead of a fancy noble's outfit.

The redhead grabbed the apron on the wooden table and wore it.

He tied the apron string easily like he used to do a lot in the past.

'He looked natural and also unnatural at the same time.'

He looks like a typical waiter except for his famous bright red hair and handsome sharp face.

"I am going to help too."

The black-haired young man also declare that he wished to lend a hand.

There is an innocent smile displayed on his Korean face.

'This guy is also not good with that face.'

The Hero and The Youngest Swordmaster.

Both of them are icons of the Roan Empire's victory and pride.

How can she order them around with that well-known looks?

Cale who noticed her dilemma pointed his finger towards the existence that stood above all other existences in the world.