"Please don't cry it's not your fault..tae..."
Jay slowly moved more into him hugging him tightly placed his face on tae's heart..tae stiffened to not move or hurt Jay

tae stiffened to not move or hurt Jay

"Your heart beat is so soothing...all wish is listening this all my life tae.."
Tae smiled at his statement and stayed same without talking anything...jay moved away and glared at him

"You don't wanna stay with me life long why aren't you replying"
Tae lowered his head

"If you can read my mind and heart you will know how much important you are to me...I want to just stay like this forever for eternity but I am afraid Jay I don't want to hurt you more...look at you...first I want to heal and then make family with you for eternity if possible...even if I have to die I will for you"
He said slowly hugging him

"I will heal you just trust me tae..I will let's make this happen don't ever leave my hand"jay said sobbing softly...tae gently wiped his tears away and started kissing Jay.. gently...the kissing session became more intense and both of them fell in a trance and started making out on hospital bed...

the kissing session became more intense and both of them fell in a trance and started making out on hospital bed

Jay was softly moaning under tae while tae sucking Jays sweet spot.....
Suddenly door burst open Making them halt immediately both them jumped and covered themselves with duvet...
Laughing nervously...jay smiled at his sister who is fuming in anger...after shocked expression...

"Haha hai..what happened "
Jay asked nervously scraching his neck...

"Youuu...shut up...he is just hospitalized tae can't you wait and be gentle for atleast today"
Y/n yelled at tae who is uncomfortably shifting in bed...

"Aee y/n it's there personal and jay seems fine leave it "namjoon said calmly he is happy that both of them are working on there relationship... namjoon had seen drastic change in tae after jay entered he started controlling his anger...he felt bed Jay had handle it but somehow happy that he is not loosing entirely like he used to..

Y/n glared at namjoon
"How can you say that both of them are in hospital he lost lot of blood too and jay is weak" she turned her glare to both of them Suga was giggling in back...