Chapter 5 - Dating?

Mylo just nodded and tried to make me lie down again. "No no no don't make me lie down! Mylo I just realized this is bigger than we thought! We have to help them" I told him grabbing his shoulders. "You should lie down Y/n, not cause of all that but you are tired. You overused your healing a lot" he said grabbing my hands and helping me lie down on my side again. "Okay fine but we have to start thinking of ideas for how to help people. Ekko was right, they need help" I replied and he nodded "of course, we're going to help them okay, now go to bed. I'll make dinner later, anything special you want tonight?" He asked and I chuckled "Turkey?" I whispered and he nodded with a small smile. I started closing my eyes again and as I did I heard him start up again, kiss me on the temple of my forehead and leave.
It was quiet for a long time then I heard the door open again a hand shook me slightly. I opened my eyes again and saw Ekko's soft ones. "Mornin'! Mylo told me to go get you. You might still be exhausted though so I'll help you down" he greeted me and I smiled with a nod. He took my hands and slowly helped me stand up, I almost fell over.

Weird.. my legs shouldn't hurt this much...

"Come on you can lean on me" Ekko smiled as he put my arm around his shoulder and his went around my waist. "Alright let's go eat" I chuckled. He helped me down slowly, it took forever but we finally made it to the dinner room. "Hey what took so long?" Powder asked as their heads turned to us. "Their legs aren't working that well" Ekko said as they helped me sit down. "I'll heat up your food" Claggor said taking our plates and walking away to the kitchen. "Are you okay Y/n? You look exhausted" Mylo asked putting a hand on my shoulder "I'll be fine, just need to rest a bit" I let out a weak laugh and tried to play it off but every part of my body felt awful. "If you say so, Powder if you can't sit still you can go outside. You don't have to wait for them" he turned to Powder we was rocking back and forth in her seat a bit. She immediately jumped up and ran off to outside.

Claggor came back out and put down our plates, taking his Mylo's and Powders to clean them. Ekko immediately started eating, I lifted a piece of Turkey to my mouth but immediately dropped it. I felt my stomach turn and twist, I pushed my plate away. "You're not eating?" Ekko asked "I'm uh.. I'm not hungry is all, probably just too tired" I replied with a smile. Both him and Mylo looked at me concerned. "I'm fine, just tired. Here you can have mine instead" I pushed my plate towards him, he shrugged with a grin and kept eating.

"Want me to help you upstairs again?" Mylo asked and I nodded. He helped me stand, the same way Ekko did. He started helping me walk up again and after what felt like forever we finally got into the bedroom. He helped me lie down again, draping the blanket over me again. I smiled up at him but instead of leaving he dragged over a stool and sat down next to me. He held my hand and smiled. "You're not leaving?" I asked and he shook his head. "Whatever that dream was about, it had some affect on your body. Before it you could sit up on your own, get out of bed. Now you can barely move your legs. If it happens again I have to be here" he told me and I felt him squeeze my hand again.

"You won't let that go huh?" I sighed and he nodded. "You felt sick. That's why you couldn't eat. It took over 20 minutes to get you up here cause your legs kept going numb, you're hand can barely grip mine! Y/n you are very weak right now I can't afford to let you die" he got slightly angered but sighed and smiled softly at me. "You can't die on me Y/n" he whispered sorrowfully. I shook my head lightly "i'm not gonna die Mylo. I wouldn't leave you like that. This has happened before it's not the first time. I'll be better in the morning" I told him, bringing my hand up to his cheek, he leaned into the touch. "Promise?" He asked and I nodded "I promise, I won't die rat boy" I promised and he chuckled at the nickname. "Alright go to sleep Dove, I'll be here if you need me" he held my hand up to his mouth and kissed my knuckles. "Promise?" I asked him and he nodded. I closed my eyes and let the darkness creep over me again.