Chapter 61: Another Scan

Start from the beginning

I went to the bathroom mirror to clean my teeth and pull my hair into a messy bun with some hair hanging loose. I didn't bother to apply makeup but added some moisturiser to my face. I walked out of the bathroom to see Fred already dressed, sitting on our bed so he could tie his shoelace. I changed into the shorts and the t-shirt before I slipped on my Birkenstock flip flops.

We walked out of the bedroom, hand in hand whilst we walked down the corridor which led to the living room. We walked in the living room to see two dark figures on the sofa. We walked closer to see Lee entangled in George's arms, both peacefully asleep. A smirk grew into Fred's and my face as we stared at the two.

"One minute, don't do anything." I whispered to him which earned a nod back. I walked back to the bedroom where I grabbed my camera.

I speedily walked back into the living room, the smirk growing wider on Fred's face as I moved in front of the two, my eye moved to the eyepiece.

SNAP!

A bright flash filled the room which caused George and Lee to jump up and speedily separate their arms and gave me a shocked look at me holding the camera in my hands with the picture developing in front of them.

Payback.

"Y/N!" Lee yelled as he jumped up, trying to grab the picture.

"No can do Lee. I need to keep this safe so I can show bean and pea when Uncle Lee and Uncle George were basically dating but refused to make it official." I teased, slipping the picture into my bag.

"We're not together!" George and Lee yelled at the same time.

"That's what me and Y/n said when you two done the same to us after the Yule ball, and look where we are. Basically married and expecting two children." Fred said causing me to blush.

"But-" George said, but I cut him off.

"No buts. Anyway, Fred you owe me scrambled egg!" I said, changing the subject.

"Right, anyone else?" Fred asked.

"Me!" George and Lee said. And with that Fred walked towards the kitchen and Lee walked towards me.

"Thanks Y/n." Lee whispered into my ear.

"Anytime Lee." I replied. Lee smiled before he and George walked off to get changed. I walked into the kitchen in an attempt to make some drinks.

"No love, go sit down." Fred said, ushering me out of the kitchen.

"But Freddie I was coming to make some drinks for everyone." I said to him.

"No need love. Go sit down, I'll do everything." Fred insisted.

I huffed and took my seat at the table. George and Lee came in not too long after and joined me at the table where the three of us began to talk. Fred walked out which three cups of coffee and a glass of water and a decaf tea for me. Minutes later, four plates of scrambled egg and toast came out of the kitchen and onto each of our seats. The four of us talked whilst we ate, mainly about my scan which we had to leave for soon and then Lee's shift later tonight.

"That was delicious Freddie!" I said giving him a small kiss on my cheek. I began to grab some plates when three voices began to yell at me.

"No Y/n, we'll do it." Fred, George and Lee said in unison, snatching the plates off me and clearing the table themselves.

"You know guys, I'm only 12 weeks." I tried to say.

"With twins." George reminded which caused me to huff and smile at the three boys.