Chapter 12 - First Day Of School II

Start from the beginning

When gym was over we instantly left and started making our way to the cafeteria.

" I hope it's not packed " I said letting out a sigh.

We walked in the cafeteria and i spoke too soon- it was packed.

I looked around and heard someone shout my name.

I looked to see Amelia waving at me and I looked at Stephanie and Diana before walking that way.

I went up to her and she smiled.

" this is kara, daniela, alice, anthony, and my boyfriend jace " she said pointing to them all.

I looked at them all individually and a few of them looked familiar.

and that's when it hit me.. i've worked with them in the underworld.

" guys this is janessa and.. " she trailed off looking beside me confused.

" my two best friends stephanie and diana " I said and she nodded.

" well sit " she said and we sat in the last three empty seats.

" tu izskaties pazīstams " the Kara girl said looking at me.
( you look familiar )

" Es varu teikt to pašu par jums visiem, es zinu, ka jūs mani saprotat " I said and looked at them all.
( I can say the same for all of you, I know you understand me )

" I've worked with you all a few times " I said after a few seconds and they looked at me confused but a look of realization slowly crept on their face.

Daniela and Alice.. street racers and assassins.

Kara and Jace.. street fighters and assassins.

Anthony.. just an assassin.

But Amelia- this is my first time meeting her.

" so how do you guys like it here so far? " Jace asked.

" I don't know, nothing interesting has happened " I said shrugging my shoulders and Diana and Stephanie agreed.

" well that's this school for you " Amelia said.

The doors were kicked open and everybody went silent so I turned around to see what was going on and it was a few family members and other people i don't know.

Don't tell me they so called own the school..

I rolled my eyes and turned back around boredly because honestly whatever they have going on isn't important.

" so are there any extra curriculars? " I asked catching their attention.

" um there are clubs then track and softball season is coming up and that's pretty much it but you talk to the coaches for that stuff " Kara said and i nodded.

I felt a presence behind me and I rolled my eyes before turning around only to see jamie and his crew I'm assuming.

" may I help you? " I asked annoyed.

" no you may not " he said and i turned back around.

" So anyway- " I started but got cut off.

" Why don't you come sit with us? " he asked.

" No I'm good, get the hell away from me " I said seriously.

" Janessa- "

" bye " I said and looked around to see everybody watching.

" YOU CAN MIND YOUR BUSINESS! " I yelled and glared at them which made them go back to what they were doing.