Chapter 001 Three Days Later

Copyright @ 2022 Lin Musen 【林木森】All rights reserved

Author's note :

I have already compiled some chapters in this story into a book. You can get it for free if you are interested. Just give me message. I appreciate your support. Thank you very much.

LinMusen2523@gmail.com

https://books2read.com/u/mddMVO

https://books2read.com/u/3kLzPK

https://books2read.com/u/3kLnDN

com/u/3kLnDN

A dazzling bright light suddenly came like lightning. Much like a bomb. It's just that there was no sound of explosions and no bits of material being thrown. There was only a blinding flash of light. As soon as Shannchyuan realized, his vision darkened. He couldn't see anything at all. All he could see was black and brown. He could hear people screaming in panic.

"Aaaaah," Yinqyueh shouted.

Shannchyuan couldn't see Yinqyueh. But he knew Yinqyueh was still in front of him. He reflexively grabbed Yinqyueh and grabbed the girl's head. Right now, the situation was very dangerous. The panicked crowd was likely to move wildly and erratically. He knew the two of them were currently in the middle of the crowd. The possibility of being trampled on by people was enormous. Shannchyuan hugged Yinqyueh. He remembered he was standing near a fairly large table. The table was the property of an impromptu stand on the ground floor. Shannchyuan didn't really pay attention to what stand it was. But if he wasn't mistaken, it was a children's toy stand. He remembered there were colorful toys spread out on the big table.

Shannchyuan planned to inch his way towards the table. He wanted to hide under the table. In his judgment, it was the most logical plan in a situation like the one he was currently facing. Shannchyuan hoped they didn't collide with other people while trying to approach the table. Earlier, the table was only about two meters from where Shannchyuan was standing. So it was really close. However, they might not be able to move smoothly there. Anything was still possible.

"I want us to take cover under the table to our right. I count to three, and we are ready to move," Shannchyuan whispered in Yinqyueh's ear.

"I'm ready!" Yinqyueh said.

After counting to three, they started moving towards the right. It didn't go smoothly. Several times, they nudged people who sounded confused. Shouts and screams of people after another deafened Shannchyuan's ears. After moving for a while, according to Shannchyuan's estimation, he was now only a few centimeters from the table. That's when someone hit them hard. Shannchyuan staggered. He almost fell. Yinqyueh shouted loudly. Shannchyuan was worried that Yinqyueh was hurt. He hugged the girl tighter.

Shannchyuan felt his waist touch the edge of the table.

"We've reached the edge of the table. I'm counting to three. After that, we immediately crouched down and immediately rolled to the right side. I mean to my right side, which means your left side."