Part 8

Lisa: Sir, they do not have any appointments and they are shouting from past 15 mins.

JK: it's ok Lisa; I know them they are my family members.

[Mr. Kim, J-hope and Lisa shocked after hearing this]

JK: Take them to the meeting room and serve some snacks, I will be there in 5 mins.

[Mr. Kim and J-hope went to meeting room with Lisa where Mrs. Jeon already there and doing some work. Lisa provides them some refreshments and snacks. Mrs. Jeon was about to ask who they are, before JK entered and sits beside Mr. Kim.]

JK: Appa how are you? How's your journey?

[Mrs. Jeon is shocked, but she decided to stay silent and ask Jungkook later about this all situation.]

Mr. Kim: APPA *angrily* YOU STILL CALL ME APPA, after what you did. *teary eyes* why you two lie to me? I really trust you Jungkook but you break my trust.

JK: *while rubbing his back* Appa please don't cry, please give me one chance to explain, I didn't break your trust.

Mr. Kim: I am here for your explanation only; I wanted to know all the truth.

JK: Appa actually, I am Jeon Jungkook not Park Jungkook.

J-hope: that we are known already, that's why we are here. Why you both tell us lie? Do you know amma cry every night because she misses Tae a lot but you two didn't even care...

JK POV: Whattt?? Tae didn't return to his house, but he told me after his marriage he will back to his house and inform everyone about his marriage. What happens after I went out from there, is he ok? O god what I did. I have to handle this situation for now.

J-hope: Mr. Jungkook I am talking to you, will you please care to explain everything?

JK: am yea, actually Tae was scared that time and he wanted to stay with me and my mom only, he didn't wanted to marry early because he wants to know me more that's why he decided to hide my real identity so you can't find us. I know this is bad idea and I really don't want to break your trust appa but at last I have to agree with Tae's decision.

Mr. Kim: but why you guys didn't discuss with us? We will not force you or maybe we will support you. *while crying* why Tae didn't trust his own family now? We are that much bad?

JK: appa it's not like that, He just wanted a little change in his life. He really loves you, he really loves his family. He misses you each and every day, appa trust me.

Mr. Kim: where is he? I wanted to meet my son; I wanted to hear his voice.

JK: amm, appa actually he is at home but he will not meet you directly, you know Tae is so stubborn. Please give me 3 days we will come to Daegu together to meet you.

J-hope: but I wanted to meet him now, I really miss my taetae.

JK: Actually, hyung he is busy with his management project and I have to explain this all situation. Don't worry I promise you we will come after 3 days for sure.

Mr. Kim: its ok son, I know Tae is Stubborn and we will not disturb him but you have to come in 3 days otherwise my all family come to your house to meet our Tae, ok?

JK: ok appa, BDW meet my mom, I forgot to introduce you before and mom, meet Mr. kim and J-hope.

Mr. Kim: oh hello, nice to meet you. I am Tae's father.

Mrs. Jeon: hello! Nice to meet you too. *hesitantly*

Mr. Kim: Please take care of our Tae he is really innocent and ignore if he does any mistake.

Mrs. Jeon: O am, don't worry we are taking good care of him. [She didn't speak much because she don't know anything about Tae]

Mr. Kim: ok son, take care we will meet you soon.

[They all bid there byes and now JK and Mrs. Jeon left alone in the meeting room]

Mrs. Jeon: *folding her hand through is waist* care to explain...

JK: yes mom, sit here I am already tensed.

[JK started to explain everything what happen before 6 months in that particular 1 week, how he met Tae and Kim family]

Mrs. Jeon: wowowow! That much happened and you didn't tell me a single word? Now I see who change my son that much. I really wanted to meet Tae and thank him for changing you because of him only our company succeeded.

JK: Do you know I call him bear that's why I launch Bear toys and plushy.

Mrs. Jeon: my Bunny is in love, right?

JK: mom... *sadly* he is already married now, wait where is he now and why didn't he meet his family after his marriage? Is that Bogum guy did something to him? Mom what I do now? I already promise Mr. Kim that we will meet after 3 days. *hug his mom*

Mrs. Jeon: then go and find out by yourself. *cares his back*

JK: what do you mean mom?

Mrs. Jeon: I mean go to Busan and check whether Tae is happy or need your help, do you have any contact number of Tae or that Bubblegum?

JK:*laughing* Bogum mom not bubblegum, but I don't have any contact or information regarding him but I know his address.

Mrs. Jeon: then go and confirm your all questions. I hope Tae is well and healthy and don't worry about work, me and Lisa handle everything you just call me whenever you need anything and inform Suga before leaving.

JK: Ok mom. Lisa, arrange my flight tickets and mom call me if you need any help.

[Jungkook says Bye to his mom and Lisa then arrive to airport, after 1 hours of flight, he reached Busan and Suga was already there to receive him.]

JK: Hyung let's go directly to Park Industry we don't have much time.

Suga: Calm Down Bunny, first give me a hug at least. *they hug each other* now tell me the matter.

JK: I will tell who all story in car but please let's go first.

[JK tell whole story to Suga, after some minutes they reach Park Industry.]

JK: excuse me; can I meet Mr. Park Bogum?

Receptionist: Sir, Do you have any appointment?

Suga: Actually, we want to meet him regarding business deal.

Recp: Ok sir, please give me your visiting card so I can inform Mr. Park and you can wait in our waiting area.

[JK handover his visiting card and Receptionist went to Bogum, tell him that this people wants to meet him regarding business purpose. After Look at the visiting card, Bogum was shocked because he never believes Mr. Jeon visited in his industry because everyone knows about Jeon Company. He rapidly asks her to invite them in his cabin.]

JK: Hello Mr. Park, myself Jeon Jungkook and he is my brother Suga.

Bogum: yes yes, who doesn't know you Mr. Jeon, I am glad you visited at my industry. So how can I help you?

JK: actually I am here to meet Mr. Kim.

Bogum: Mr. Kim? There is no employee whose name is Kim.

JK: I am talking about Mr. Kim Taehyung, Tae. Maybe you're Husband?

Bogum: *laugh loudly* Tae my husband, I think he gave you false information, how can he even think about it?

JK: what do you mean? I know 6 months ago I drop him here, and he says that you guys are going to marry.

Bogum: oh that day *laugh* I rejected him. He is not my type.

JK: *angrily*what do you mean not your type?

Suga: wait! *holding Jungkook hand* will you explain us what happen that day?

*
*

Please Share your Valuable Feedback in Comment Section!

When We Meet | Taekook FFजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें