Ch.15: The New Boy In Town?

Ch.15: The New Boy 

in Town?

Umbrella by Rihanna above. I used to love that song! --->

that gif is literally bethany --->

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

As I was teaching Ethan the simple sums for what seemed like hours, the bell rang. We went to the library as it was the only peaceful place, but Ethan kept whining and cussing loudly getting glares and hushed scoldings from the librarian. I got up from my seat and put my pencil bag inside my bagpack.

"Phew! That was not that hard as it seemed!" He sighed.

I rolled my eyes, "This is probably the most easiest chapter in the whole text book."

He narrowed his eyes, "Everything's easy for you."

I rolled my eyes but at the same time nodded at that statement arrogantly, "True that."

He smirked and held out his hand as he was motioning me to go first.

"Ladies first," he said charmingly.

I rolled my eyes again but this time a small smile settled on my lips. I held the straps of my bag pack as I walked to my next class, with Ethan beside me. We had the same class together.

Maths, the dreaded subject.

"Good luck for the test." I saluted him as I entered the class room, but not before She seeing the terrified face he had on.

I took my regular seat beside a very cheerful girl called Holly.

"Hello," She greeted me kindly. I gave her a small smile as an acknowledgement.

"You're okay, right? I heard what had happened." She gave me a worried look.

I gulped. Of course I was not okay. I will probably never be okay, but I still nodded my head with a small twisted smile.

She shrugged her shoulders and turned back to talk to her friends.

My face starts to hurt because of the amount of fake smiles I've been giving today. I just wanted to go home and sleep.

Home.

I don't think I have a home anymore though. Home is where your heart belongs, where you can go without anyone's permission or anything. Where you can sleep, eat, study anytime you want. Unless your parents keep telling you to study or do your chores. Home is where your family is. Where you can enter after a tiresome day and lay down on your mum's tummy. Home is where you go and enter your father's embrace as he gives you a loving kiss on your forehead. Home is where you parents are there to give you advice about the wrongdoings you've done. Home is where you'll get scolded by them, but also feel their eternity love.

For me, there's no home. I have no father or mother or any relative. Its just me against the world now.

• • •

As the last bell of the day rings, I gather my stuff and head out. The cloud looked dark and gloomy and a cold air gushed passed me as I shivered.