crossfaded in a dress

crossfaded: the term used for getting drunk while stoned

third-person pov

mina came to join you shortly after you got the drinks from Deku, and wouldn't stop nagging at you for details on how to get alcohol from him.  she got up with a huff and said "fine, don't tell me, but you have to do something for me instead!" reluctantly you agreed, taking a swig from my drink as I stood up. "fine, what do you want?" you ask, a deadpan tone slurred by the alcohol. excitedly mina got up and ran to her room, coming back with a few outfits "you have to wear a dress! or a skirt if the dress doesn't fit" she said, mumbling the last part as she showed off the outfits. looking around you said, "ill only do it if the others join me." mina agreed happier than before, and the others obliged to your conditions (only because they wanted to see you in a dress).

" mina agreed happier than before, and the others obliged to your conditions (only because they wanted to see you in a dress)

this is what you wore change it if you like

after everyone was in a dress/skirt, mina insisted on going out and having a photoshoot. you all agreed, thinking that it would be nice to get some fresh air and maybe some food. mina being the only sober one drove you all to (your favored takeaway place) to grab food before heading to the park. once you arrived at the park, happy to see that no one was there (because It was night) you had a picnic and smoked some more.  being the idiots you are, you all claimed on the playset, seeing who could get the highest. you were tied with sero as he used his tape to climb up a tree, and you were on the roof of the play tower

 you were tied with sero as he used his tape to climb up a tree, and you were on the roof of the play tower

a/n this is the park I had in mind, change it if you want.

using his tape, sero swung himself over to you and sat down on the roof. "damn I look hot in this skirt! I should wear these more often!" he said with a grin. "oh y/n" he said "you never told me about your quirk, what does it do?" you looked at him for a moment and said "it's not all that useful in combat but I can bring stuffed animals to life, or use plush material to make replacement organs for people." pulling out a small sewing kit and knitting/ crochet needles from your pocket (yes the dress has pockets) you said, "I make them with these, and the organs work like new so I always carry them with me" sero was shocked at how amazing your quirk was and wanted to know more. "so... why do you smoke" he asked regretting instantly when he saw your face grow dim. to try and fix the situation he said, "you don't have to answer, was just curious." 

You waved off his attempted apology and said, "it's fine... it's just that my parents always put pressure on me to be a doctor or a rescue hero, which didn't put me in the best of places when it came to my mental and physical health. I turned into a perfectionist and I would have severe breakdowns if I got grades below 90. I fell in with a bad crown and made some bad decisions, which led me to weed. it made me feel free so I kept smoking, and it helped me get my life together." you looked at him and realized that you just plopped your whole life story on this man. "sorry, didn't mean to trauma dump on you" you said with a guilty laugh. 

sero's pov:

"it's okay," I said "I'm glad you trust me enough to tell me tho." y/n gave a small smile which made my heart melt and took a long drag of the joint they had. I heard Denki yell "you two lovebirds done snogging, or can we come up?" y/n flushed at that, and I pulled the others up with my tape till all four of us were on the roof. I laid on my back and looked up at the stars, y/n's head next to mine as they did the same on the opposite side of the roof.  we all laid there and smoked for a while, talking about life and laughing at Denki trying not to fall. "IT'S NOT FUNNY SERO! NOW PULL ME UP!" he screamed, clinging onto my tape for dear life. Once I pulled him back onto the roof, we all burst out in laughter and so did he. 

sooner or later we all headed back to U.A. and went to bed, well all except for me. I wasn't able to sleep for a while after that conversation I had with y/n. 

what did they do to me?

a/n: sorry it took so long, school has been stressful with midterms coming up in a few days. I'll try and get chapters out soon. drink water, stay stoned, and remember; momento mori my friends!

-max