slowly falling in love

third-person pov:

after a few weeks of sitting with the Baku-squad, they invited you to hang out with them for a gang sleepover at mina's place. you were a bit nervous but that was instantly drowned out by the tidal wave of second-hand embarrassment you got when you entered mina's room. "what the actual f*ck are you two doing" you said, watching Sero and Denki dance or flirt (you couldn't tell which) with each other as dancing queen by ABBA was blasting in the background. the two boys continued dancing, not hearing you come in. sero then dipped kaminari and looked at him with his flirty eyes and sang "you are my dancing queen, young and sweet. only 17 Oo YAH~!" after that homo-erotic happenstance, sero accidentally dropped Denki and the boys fell to the floor in a laughing mess.

sero's pov:

as I was laughing I looked up to see that y/n had arrived and was staring down at me from the doorway, they looked kinda scary. I quickly stood up and rubbed at the back of my neck nervously. "ahhh haha..... how much of that did you see" I said, not wanting them to think I had a thing for kaminari. "enough to know that your a perv" they said. I was a bit shocked at their remark, they've never talked much but when they did it was blunt but polite. I kinda like this new side of them and I want to see more. my face flushed a bit when y/n grabbed my hand to pull me up, tho I don't know why. 

first-person pov:

after we talked for a while mina suggested that we all go out. didn't mind the idea but I did need to get a few things, as I was running out of waterproof concealer. once we got to the mall mina pulled me back to walk behind the group with her. " hey are you okay?" she half-whispered "I noticed you looked kinda upset when you got to my house, did something happen?" she continued to question until I finally caved. "yeah I'm fine, I just felt kinda wrong when sero was flirting with Denki" I said with a sigh. looking over at mina her eyes almost sparkled, and I think I heard a squeal. she ran back to the group and said something to sero that made him tense up and get nervous, and a minute later he came to walk with me at the back of the group. "hey y/n" he said. "we are gonna split up and look around, do you mind if I come with you?"

"yah sure" I say getting a bit nervous at the thought of him finding out I had tattoos. sero and I talked for a while and he never questioned why I needed makeup. we grabbed something to eat at the food court then met up with the others. it was quite nice hanging out with just sero, he wasn't pushy or annoying but he was fun to be around. once we all finally got back to minas place, it was already dark and bakugou was complaining that it was late, tho it was about 9:30. 

"if your so tired why don't you go to bed, old man," I said, getting a bit too comfortable around them. I looked around to see the others gawking at me and they were all quiet. I started to feel self-conscious until they all burst out laughing, and bakugou tried to challenge me to a fight. " OMG! I didn't think you would do that! that was amazing y/n" mina said. she was wiping tears from her eyes and trying to control her laughter. "Baku-babe was so embarrassed!" failing to keep herself composed, she put a hand on my shoulder to steady herself. I felt her hand leave my arm and I look down to see her, Denki, and Sero a wheezing mess on the floor. I started laughing myself, I couldn't help it they were kinda funny.