friends: 4, crush:?

third-person pov:

after everyone calmed down, mina suggested that you all build a fort. everyone wanted to do it except for bakugou, but he helped anyway. mina put on music as you worked and talked

a song came on that you recognized, and apparently so did sero because he started humming along with the melody. mina nudged you and motioned for you to look at sero. you watched as he started to dance to the music. he closed his eyes and started to sing along with the words

"extra clever, earth-bound spirit. ghost in the form..." he sang

"of a mongoose" you finished. 

surprised he looked up to see you smile back at him. he then came over and grabbed your hand to start dancing with you. "I'll never die, I am a freak" he said, pulling you on top of the bed and starting flirt/dancing with you, just like he did with Denki. "But I, I, I ~ am a freak" you sang as you leaned your face closer to his, and booped his nose on the last note of the verse. 'challenge accepted sero, get ready to lose' you thought. "I am the fifth dimension, and I will split the atom." sero went a bit flushed at how unexpectedly smooth you were but he wasn't about to give up yet. "you're paralyzed," he said dipping you, your faces inches from each other. you cut him off by blowing in his face and continued " Hello, I'm here, I'm living in the wall. I know I might be small, But I am the eighth wonder~" as you said this you twirled him around reversing the roles a devilish smirk on your face, and finishing with a dip pulling him even closer to you. you can see that he was blushing hard and you were a bit pink yourself. you pulled him up as bakugo shouted at both of you for slaking off. 

eventually, the fort was finished and you all piled up to watch a movie. bakugou was the first asleep, followed by Kiri, mina, and Denki.  "hey, um... sorry if I did too much earlier." you said, rubbing the back of your neck. "it's fine man, all good. tho I didn't know you knew how to flirt." he said full attention on you.  "to be honest, I don't, really" you said, looking at him. he looked shocked at that, and said "than what was that thing earlier! looked to be a lot like flirting!!!"

a few topics and hushed apology to bakugo later, it was midnight and you two were still talking. "I can't believe you thought their names were Hina and benny for 2 weeks!" sero said in a whisper yell. " in my defense..." you said, laughing and raising your hands "I don't have one, I just didn't pay attention." you both laughed and sero checked the time. "ooo~ it's late we should probably go to sleep now" he said, turning his phone to show you the time. you recoiled at the brightness, which made sero snort, but you agreed after seeing the time. you both grabbed some blankets from at your feet and fell asleep in the massive cuddle pile that was your friends.

 you both grabbed some blankets from at your feet and fell asleep in the massive cuddle pile that was your friends

authors note:

sorry it's short I'm running out of ideas rn, so leave some in the comments