It's 1:45 in the afternoon so I need to hurry and make it to the meeting before I get shitted on by everyone. I walk to my wardrobe putting on a black lacey underwear set. This one was Cooper's favorite. I feel the stinging hit my eyes and I blink the tears away. I'm not going to cry because it wasn't my fault even though I so desperately know it was.

I grab my dress putting it on, then shortly after my heels. Cooper wouldn't want me to waste time today by crying every second I think about him and the way he spoke to me last night. I take another look in my mirror nodding in exception that I look incredibly fucking sexy as hell and take heart knowing Cooper would think the exact same thing.
—————-
Angelina

"Good afternoon Ms. Hale here's your badge." Lancey says as she hands me my work badge.
"Thanks." I say with a tight lipped smile as I sign my name up on the chart and take a look at my phone time. 2:05

Angelina

I walk out of the elevator making my way to the two cedar wood french doors. I open the doors to dozens of faces turning back to me. I smile, but it disappears as soon as I see who I'm gonna sit next to. Well fuck me. Groaning I walk and take a seat, "You're late." His deep voice says in a whisper. I look at Greyson smiling, "Indeed I am." If only he knew how badly k wanted to kiss this meeting and lay in my bed all day.

The meeting goes on for about two more hours, talking about all the sales they've had, all of his buildings, it sounded like he owned a strip club, but I wasn't paying much attention to care. My mysterious stalker and Cooper were the only things taking up space in my mind.

"Ms. Hale?"

"Huh, oh yes" I zone back in seeing a bunch of old men and their very young secretaries and two familiar faces, Greyson, and the dude I caught making out yesterday. I look at him blushing of embarrassment. That's where I knew him from.. work. Greyson seems to catch me blushing at him, because out of no where he says,"End of meeting, thank you gentlemen and.. ladies for joining us." The cute dude smirked at me winking, making his way out with all the others. As I'm about to stand and walk out, Greyson's voice catches me.

"Ms.Hale could you stay for a moment?" I look down rolling my eyes. I look back up at him smiling,"Of course." I'm literally going to cry. I can't stay here any longer. "It comes to my attention you were late? Why is that?" I had a shitty morning finding out my fuck buddy was killed by my stalker? I decided to answer what should be well worth whatever is going on in his head. "I didn't get much sleep." When he says nothing I add, "It won't happen again." As I take a few steps forward he stops me. "I sure hope not, my tease." I look back at him confusion written all along my face. Why does he call me that ridiculous name? "Don't call me that, Mr. Lockwood." I grit out.

I could almost just stomp my feet over to him and slap him. But he'd like that. He just smirks casually at me before he turns and sits at his desk. What. A. Fucking jackass.
—————
Greyson

I watch as she walks out of my office, her ass bouncing with each step she takes, fuck me right here.

She wore a tight black dress that had a v-neck. Showing off what's mine all too perfectly. I cannot wait until I get a taste of her. It snatched her body perfectly, so perfectly it left little to my imagination.
I groan as I feel my dick growing. She's done so much to me I can't take it anymore. My sweet little tease came in today with red eyes. Probably from all that crying she did over poor Cooper Thorne. I hide the distaste in my mouth, my jaw flexing as I try not to imagine what he did to Angelina last night. How he was pounding her and she was moaning his name. I'm happy to say that was the last time she would be moaning his name.