Hurriedly, Sollel followed the sound of water and found it just behind the cave's entrance. It was a four-meter-wide straight-channel stream, separating the shivering valley from the valley of bones. Half of the stream was filled with fog because of its cold temperature, while the other half was just a normal stream. It was too strange that it made her frown in curiosity.

This is the stream that Hakken was talking about. Sollel smiled when she remembered teasing Hakken about it. Hmm... A bath would be nice. With that thought, Sollel looked around. After sensing that there was no one present, she took off her damaged cloak, followed by her clothes and took them all to the stream to clean it then dried it with her flame before excitedly dipping herself in the water.

The stream was not deep, only reaching below her breast.

Sollel hissed and flinched when cold seeped through her body, but she didn't mind because a moment later, her blood flame felt violated by the cold that her body started releasing heat, making the water around her boil. For others, even to a high-tier flame sorcerer, the boiling water will scald their skin and inside, but to Sollel, it was a perfect temperature for bathing, and she was enjoying it.

Until she heard rapid footsteps and heavy breathing on the surface behind her.

Sollel didn't need to turn around to figure out who it was, instead, she continued bathing herself, caressing and cleaning her skin and taking a dip, casually swimming, and enjoying the water. After a while, she spoke, knowing that the warlord was still behind her, watching her.

"You like watching a woman bath?"

Sollel was so used to teasing Hakken and seeing his reaction that she was stunned when Hakkeran answered her straightforwardly without a hint of embarrassment.

"If the woman was you, then my answer is yes."

Sollel turned her head and looked at the warlord over her shoulder. Sollel was not surprised to see the warlord's eyes on her back. Her long, vibrant red hair was draped on her shoulder, baring her back to the warlord where her mark of flame was located. A mark of a deity's blessing. Inked in her skin.

"You see something you like?" Sollel asked again in a teasing tone.

Hakkeran's eyes were still on Sollel's back. "Yes."

Sollel smiled, pleased. "You like the flame on my back?"

"What's not to like?"

Sollel chuckled and dipped her body to cover her breast before she turned to Hakkeran and raised her wrist above water to show him her beautiful shackle. "Do you really have to put this on me? Afraid I might kill you since we're enemies?"

"Something like that," Hakkeran sat on the ground, facing Sollel, his eyes never leaving hers. "The moonrite stone is too small to drain your strength, but it'll be enough to limit your flame."

Sollel nodded like she understood why Hakkeran did it. "And?" Sollel dipped her hands back into the water. "What happens next?"

With no hesitation, Hakkeran answered. "You are my prisoner, and I will drag you back to the empire."

"Hmm... But we're already in the shivering valley." Sollel spoke calmly as she cleaned her hair. "We're too far away from the empire."

"I will meet up with the General of Treterra in the hallowed valley, from there, we will ride my gryphon to the empire." Hakkeran said without an ounce of emotion on his face. "I won't let you escape me this time."

Sollel happily swam around the water where Hakkeran could keep an eye on her. "Say, warlord," Sollel looked at Hakkeran, "since I have no way to escape and we'll be spending a lot of time together, how do you like me to address you?"