⚾︎| chapter eight

Start from the beginning

Dallas whistles at Coco to get her attention. "Can I get a vanilla milkshake? Thanks beautiful." He says and she just rolls her eyes while me and Kelani laugh.

"you're actually weird." I tell him and walk away to sit next to Kelani who's scrolling on her phone.

"Hey my favorite brunette how ya been?" He asks Kelani

I scoff. "I'm supposed to be your favorite brunette." I pause "You know what Coco is my favorite blonde now." I smirk.

He rolls his eyes and Kelani giggles. "I've been doing good, what about ya'll two?" She asks looking at the both of us. Oh boy.

"Me and Christian have just been going to parties." Dallas says grabbing his Milkshake from Coco and she sits next to him.

"Parties? What have ya'll been having?" Kelani screams out "Sex." I cover her mouth with my hand.

"Shut the fuck up Parker." I tell her and she nods. I let my hand go.

"You two didn't answer Kelani's question." Coco says smirking.

Kelani looks at Dallas and then me. "So?" 

"Okay, I haven't been having sex I know someone just came back from a girls house last night." He turns to me.

"Oh please." I roll my eyes.

"Oh so the rumors are true?" Kelani says to me, I furrow my eyebrows. Which rumors? I've had a lot made about me.

"Which rumor did you hear?" I ask her.

Coco laughs. "Which" She mocks me.

Kelani Grabs my cherry from my milkshake. "don't worry about it" She smiles and eats the cherry she stole from me.

»»———- ⚾ ———-««

It's now 10 pm and we're STILL at the diner. All we have been doing is talking, singing, dancing to music. Dallas and I went across the street to get pizza.

Dallas looks at me while were walking. "What?" I ask.

"You like Kelani don't you?" He says.

I look at him as if he's crazy "No of course not"

That's a lie. Maybe. Kelani seems to pure, I can't hurt her.

"And anyways, I'm into blondes." I tell him.

Dallas order 2 pizza's for the four of us. "Really dude? I've seen the way you look at her, I don't see you look at those girls you fuck like that." He tells me. 

Okay he isn't wrong, am I being really that obvious?

I shake my head and chuckle. "Dallas you have no room to talk, I've seen the way you look at Coco." I grab the pizza's from the girl that looks around my age. "Your whipped bro." I tell him.

He scoffs as we leave the pizza place. "I am not "whipped" What the hell are you talking about?" He says.

I laugh. "Sure dude whatever helps you sleep at night." We enter the diner and find both of the girls singing and dancing on the counter.

"WE CAN DANCE UNTIL WE DIE" Coco points to Kelani. "YOU AND I"

Kelani grabs a mop and uses it as a microphone. "WE'LL BE YOUNG FOREVER!"

"YOU MAKE ME FEEL LIKE IM LIVING A TEENAGE DREAM!" They both sing.

I turn down the music. "Sorry to ruin ya'll's singing session but pizzas here" I point to the pizzas.

Coco and Kelani glare hard at us. Oh shit.

"Whatever" Coco says. "I'm going to get fired if my manager check the cameras."

We all laugh and just eat our pizzas.

I catch myself looking at Kelani once in a while, am I actually catching feelings for her?

a/n

HEY HI HELLO!! HOW DID YA'LL LIKE THIS CHAPTER? you think christian is catching feelings for kelani? will he just lead her on? 

-WRITING CHRISTIANS POV IS SO FUN I NEED TO DO IT MORE

-if there's any mistakes sorryyy!

have a good day/night and i'll see you at the end of chapter 9:)).

Rai<33.

thank you so much for taking your time to read this

love, rai<3