Pt.54

Rue's POV

An hour after Nadine left, my stomach started hurting pretty bad. I thought it was nothing until my head started pounding.

"Kayleeeeee." I call from my room. She doesn't hear. "Kayleeeeeeeee." I call again. I groan as I get out of bed and slip some socks on my bare feet. I'm wearing skinny jeans, with a black tight long sleeve shirt, tucked in.

Just thought you should know my incredible outfit of the day.

That was sarcasm if you couldn't tell.

I grab my phone and slip it into my back pocket. I go to Kaylee's door and knock. I don't hear anything. I knock again. "Kaylee?" I call out.

I hesitantly turn the knob and slightly push the door open. Jesus fuck- this girls room is fucking awesome. She has a big ass bed-a queens- located near the window which is just as big as Nadine's. There's poles on the corner of her bed, that hold a thin tulle. When you put the tulle down, it surrounds her bed like a wall.

Her window space has a built in seating area, giving you a nice look of the backyard that has a pool and fountain.

I look more around her room, but she isn't in here. The only thing with her room, is that she doesn't have a bathroom in here. So I'm guessing she has to share a bathroom with Aniyah.

Or at least had too.

I feel a rush of sickness come over me, and I immediately find myself running to the bathroom, and puking in the toilet. I grab my hair out of my face, and hold it in a ponytail. Making sure it doesn't get throw up on it.

I stop for a second and flush the toilet. I grab some toilet paper, and wipe my mouth. My stomach feels so empty now.

I wait a few minutes, in case I find out I need to throw up again. I don't, so I leave the bathroom and start walking downstairs.

When I make it to the kitchen, Kaylee stands there wearing a apron. Fucking bitch. I laugh to myself as I enter.

She turns to me and smiles. "I feel better!" She comes over to me and gives me a hug, nearly squeezing me to death.

"Probably because you gave all your sickness to me." I say. She releases me and looks at me concerned.

"Oh shit. I'm so sorry. I don't even remember being around you that much."

"Yea, me either." The kitchen is the biggest place in the house, no doubt about that. The stove is against a wall, with a microwave above it. There's some cabinets above the microwave, and on the side.

There's also an island table. That's where I take a seat, pulling up a tall stool. The sink is maybe three feet away from the island. There's a window, so you can look at all the pretty trees while you wash your hands.

"What are you making?" I ask, as Kaylee goes back to the stove.

"I'm making pasta. Do you want some?"

I shrug my shoulders. "I'm starving, especially since I just threw all my previous meals up. I used your bathroom by the way.

She gives me a disgusted look before going back to her pasta. She takes some fresh tomatoes out, and starts cutting them. She cuts enough tomato's, and starts smashing them, making sure they're not too lumpy.

She opens the cabinet and grabs garlic, olive oil, pepper flakes, salt, and pepper. She starts adding them in, not using any exact measurements.

She goes to the fridge and takes out some cheese and butter. She also grabs a pound of defrosted ground beef.