Human! Freddy x Reader: Love Me Instead

Start from the beginning

"Who's texting you?" You ask.

"Don't worry about it.." Will said hesitantly, sounding a bit defensive. A stern look formed on your face, you were a bit worried. You shrug it off and look outside the window. Watching the streetlights pass you quickly.

~~~

Will parked his car and turned it off. He exits his car and runs to the other side and opens the door for you. You smile and exit the car. You dust your dress down, making sure it looked nice. You heard the door close. You look up at Will. He was looking ahead.

"Let's go," He said. He started walking away quickly. You stood there for a bit, his actions confusing you. You blink hard and quickly catch up to him, walking quickly by his side.

There was a long line at the entrance. Everyone had their tickets in hand, excitedly waiting for the teachers to start collecting their tickets.

"Do you have your ticket?" Will asked, taking his out of his pocket. You nod and open your purse and rummage around to find it. You couldn't feel your ticket. You open your purse up more and turn on the flashlight on your phone and shined it in your purse. Still, nothing.

"Shit!" You cursed under your breath.

"Are you serious?" Will scolded. "You had all that time to put it in your purse and you forgot it?"

"Hey! I thought it was in my purse," You say calmly. Will scoffed.

"I'll just meet you inside, I see my friends in the front so I'll head inside with them, " Will grumbled. He walked away, leaving you alone near one of the lamp posts.

You took everything out of your purse. Receipts, coins, your wallet, other items that you collected. You couldn't find it. You sigh, tears forming in your eyes. You forgot your ticket and have no way to go back and get it. Will leave you out here alone.

"Hey," A man's voice rung behind you. You turn around to see who it was.

"Freddy," You sighed, happy that you had someone out here with you. He reached inside his pocket and pulled out a ticket. He handed it to you.

"You forgot it at my place when we all hung out," He smiled. You looked at the ticket in your hands and laughed.

"I'm very forgetful, aren't I?" You laugh.

"Eh, I forgot to tell you that I had your ticket when I called, so you're not the only one," Freddy reassured. He looks around and sees everyone heading inside.

"Where's Will?" He asks. You sighed sadly, placing everything you removed from your purse back into it.

"He went inside..." You mumbled. Freddy snapped his head at you.

"He what?" Freddy hissed. You flinch at his reaction.

"He went inside. He told me that he was going inside when I couldn't find my ticket, he's probably waiting for me, no worries!" You say, waving your hands in front of you. Freddy huffed.

"Yeah, but he can't just leave his girlfriend outside while he leisurely gets to walk in, it's not right," Freddy grumbled.

"Alright Fazzy Pants, no need to get worked up over something so small, let's head inside," You chuckle. Freddy rolled his eyes. He hated when Will would treat you like this.