(Y/n) rolls the revolver's chamber, seeming unimpressed by his worried aura. Something was off, she didn't usually act like this. A seeping feeling of unsettlement sunk in Eddie's chest, growing and growing until he felt like he couldn't breathe. "(Y/n), s-say something! Don't ignore me! D-Did I do something wrong?! I just wanted you to be happy! I-I didn't want to kill th-them anyway! I just thought you would want to! Please...please say something...!"

(Y/n) continues to roll the chamber, still unmoved by this.

"I-I'M SORRY! I'M REALLY SORRY! DON'T HATE ME, I'M SORRY! DON'T LEAVE ME!" Eddie cried, grabbing onto (Y/n)'s shoulders tightly. He was trembling like a lost puppy, eager to see his beloved's warm face again. He wanted the validation of being loved, he wanted to feel like she loved him. But she didn't respond to his desperate cries for it. Instead, she pushes his hands off of her and turns away, rolling the chamber one last time with her thumb.

"That pisses me off, Eddie." She coldly replied. Even Zack could feel how devastating this was to the boy. The ginger tries to stammer out a response, only to be silenced by the hole continuing to grow in his chest. "What, are we trying to play a game? Do you really think I want to put Zack and Rachel to sleep? Hm?"

Eddie shook his head rapidly, trying to please her. "N-No! It was my mistake, m-m-my bad! I don't want you to be mad at me anymo-!"

"You wanna betray Zack? Didn't he just save me?" (Y/n) interrupts him, her (e/c) eyes growing more and more hollow by the second.

"Y-Yeah, he did b-but-!"

"And you want me to shoot him? What, so you can bury him all nice?!"

"No, no, no! No! You got the wrong idea! I-I wasn't thinking about that! I-!"

"I don't like lies, Eddie." (Y/n) fumed. "I told you that, didn't I? To be betrayed by someone you trust...do you even understand how that feels?"

Eddie couldn't reply back, feeling heat rush to his face as if he were sick. He wanted to vomit just hearing the tone of her voice being so firm.

"...No, you don't." (Y/n) answers for him, turning her back to him. She rolled the revolver one last time before loading it into place, breaking the silence. "My father killed my little sibling. Do you know how much betrayal they felt in their final moments? To look into their father's eyes and see how much hatred were in them."

(Y/n) clenches the handle of the revolver, recalling the memory of their death. She felt the urge to cry, but kept her composure, looking upward to prevent tears from falling from her eye. "When my dad hit them the first time...God...all I could see were tears pouring from their face...so many tears...they were staring up at dad...asking him why...why he was doing this to them..." (Y/n)'s voice wobbled tremendously, showing she was losing her straight face. "Imagine...being betrayed by the one who was supposed to protect you...the one who was in charge of you..." (Y/n) turns sharply to face Eddie again, her face filled with rage. "DO YOU EVEN UNDERSTAND HOW THEY MUST HAVE FELT?! LOOKING AT ME; THEY WERE STARING AT ME, EDDIE! THEY WANTED ME TO HELP THEM! ...GOD, I CAN'T STAND HOW MUCH IT HAUNTS ME!"

Eddie jumps back at the sudden burst of anger, now visibly shaking from being scared. (Y/n) pants a few times before throwing the revolver to the ground. "I'll never betray someone like that. I'll never do what my father did. Never."

The room went silent after that. All eyes were fixed on Eddie, who cried into his hands uncontrollably. (Y/n) wiped her tears with her sleeve, storming over to Eddie to embrace him into her arms. He cried even harder when he finally received the affection he was desperate for, understanding why she was so upset that he had done that. He never saw it that way; How could he? He has never seen a betrayal like she has. It made him feel ignorant.