Arrival

(Y/n) pov

After what seems like hours of travelling, the coach finally stopped at the beach, well at the hotel next to the beach. Since it was already the afternoon we only had a few hours on the beach after getting checked in. We had a room each, mine was at the end of the hall next to Amy's. We spent a few minutes dumping our stuff in the room and changing into swim wear. Even though it was the afternoon it was still pretty warm outside so everyone had simultaneously decided that we would hit the beach as soon as we could. After we were changed we ran down to the beach where we met the rest of the year already on the sand.

I spotted Haruhi camped with the rest of the Host club he was wearing a t-shirt and shorts obviously not planning on swimming. Amy mentioned something about finding a place to sit while she went to get drinks. I nodded and she left. Once she was gone I made my way over to Haruhi. "Hey." I smiled and sat down next to him.
"Hey (Y/n)." He smiled back. "Enjoying the beach?"
"I've only just got here, but so far yes. Amy went to get drinks by the way, do you want one?"
He shook his head. "No thanks."
"Are you enjoying the beach?" I asked.
"Sand and water aren't really my thing. But I do enjoy being with everyone."
I smiled at him and he smiled back.

Amy pov (I figured why not)

I thanked the lady behind the counter and left with mine and (Y/n)'s drinks. I walked back on the beach and scanned the area looking for where she had decided to settle down. After a minute I still couldn't see her that was until I heard a noise from the water. The twins were splashing Tamaki, my eyes moved up the sand until I spotted Haruhi and who was next to him... (Y/n). Of course she was. I sighed. She was so obvious.

(Y/n) pov

"Drinks." Amy smiled sitting down and giving me mine.
'Thank you." I smiled.
"You are really obvious you know." She whispered to me.
"What do you mean?"
"You chose to sit next Haruhi." I knew what she was getting at.
"Oh shut up." I mumbled playfully.
"Have you thought anymore about what we talked about on the coach?" She asked.
I shook my head. "I-"
Before I could respond Haruhi spoke up. "Tamaki told me about the hotel having an arcade you two want to join us after dinner?"
"Sure." I nodded, Amy winked at me but I ignored it.

Haruhi pov

At dinner I thought about what had happened on the beach. (Y/n) had come to sit next to me. She had the whole beach an yet she chose to sit next to me, I suppose that it was a good sign. And I was taking Kyoya's advice and trying to find out what she thought of me. It was one of the reasons I invited Amy and her to the arcade after, to spend more time with her, that way I could figure out her feelings. Right?

Hey guys!!
I hope you had a good Christmas (If you celebrate it)
And I hope you have a happy new year!
Sorry its taken a while I've been busy with Christmas stuff
Also sorry its so short, I needed it to be this way for the next few chapters as they will be a little more interesting, so I guess this is sort of a filler chapter
Anyways thank you so much for 11k+ reads!!
I love you all so much <3
Cya later
- Orana