Peter, Oh my god!

Start from the beginning

"We are going to get him soon love. When we do I call dibs on kicking his ass first for putting us through all of this." A small smile formed on my face at his joke. Aiden chuckled before turning around and walking back the way we came. I quickly got under my sheets, the quicker I tried to go to sleep the quicker I can wake up and find him. With that in mind I tell FRIDAY to play rain sounds in the room so I can sleep easier.

3 hours later

"Get up we need to get going now!" Aiden yelled from my doorway  and I shot out of bed.

"Oh my god Aiden if you ever do that again I'll beat you lifeless. Do you not know the shit that has happened in the past ? You can't wake me up like that." I complained as I took deep breaths to calm down.

"We know where Peter is let's go." Aiden says ignoring my rant, he knows I'm extra moody when I first wake up. But hearing that we know where Peter is was all the motivation I needed to get going. I ran after Aiden and we met everyone in the living room along with the worthless right hand man whose name I don't care enough to ask for.

"What are we waiting for let's go." I said making a shot straight for the front door before Thor grabbed my arm and pulled me back to the group.

"Y/n we can't run into this place blind. Remember these are the people who used the sound to disable most of us. We have new ear pieces everyone needs to use just incase they try to use the sound against us again. We asked the guy what the sound was and how they made it but he didn't know anything. He said that Calvin is fully responsible for that." Bruce said as he went around all of us shoving the new earpiece in. I'm guessing these will stop any outside noise from getting to our ears in case the ringing starts again, I don't know how they come up with these inventions and repairs so quickly.

"Okay everyone is ready can we please get going so we can finally have Peter back?"

"Yes Y/n let's go get your little lover boy." Aiden chuckled messing up my hair as he walked past me to the door. I quickly put my hair up in a tight ponytail and followed Aiden to the car we used earlier to look for Peter. Getting in the passenger side I quickly put on the seatbelt and sat back watching everyone else pile into the cars and get ready to go.

"We are getting him back today Y/n. The second he is at the tower you know he is going to be on high watch." Aiden said reversing and heading to the address programmed into the navigation system.

"Trust me I know. He isn't leaving my sight ever again." I said laying back in the seat and mentally preparing myself for whatever condition we find Peter in. It seemed like time flew by, the next time I opened my eyes we were in front of a dark broken up building.

"This is the place, Calvin is holding an Avenger hostage in a run down shack?" I asked undoing my seatbelt and getting out of the car. I met Aiden at the back as we waited for everyone else to pull in.

"Well he can't exactly do it at the 5 star hotel down the street you know." Aiden joked bumping my arm, causing me to flick him off.

"Okay are you guys ready? We don't fully know what we are going into but I want everyone to stay together and help each other out. We are getting Peter and all of us are getting out of there." Dad said as his suit assembled around him. Everyone nodded and with one final glance at each other we turned and went straight for the door. 

"Watch out I'll break it down." Thor spoke as quiet as he could, even though it still sounded like he was yelling.

"Or maybe we can try and... open it?" Nat said pushing the door open as Thor charged at it with his hammer. We all snickered a little at Thor laying on the floor, he couldn't slow down in time and tripped over the doorstep. He stood up dusting himself off and walked further into the building pretending like nothing happened. We all followed soon after him and broke off into pairs. Aiden and I found stair in a room leading to what we assumed was the basement.