"Hm, well, how about..Like, in this year's holiday, is..there someone you wanted to ask to be your valentine? Maybe..Someone you know best, or know close, like let's say a pretty lady or something...Anyone catches your mind?"

Asmodeus didn't know why she asks that, but he answered honestly to her.

"I Don't think so, not to know why though, I'm actually saving myself for the right person, if there ever is one, who knows."

"Oh, I see, well...I'm sure there's someone out there that's waiting for you, it just takes patience, but I can definitely tell you for sure that there's someone i-is dying to meet you, and will love you very much, for whom you are in the inside."

"..You..Mean it? No, I don't think so, I'm too far for that, I've got everything I needed anyways, and I don't know if anyone would be desperate to be waiting for someone like me, so why bother."

"Don't say those things, of course there is someone out there, you just need to experience it yourself and wait for it."

"Really, and how would you know if there is anyone who would like me?"

Filimena blushed, knowing what he's talking about.

"U-Uhh..I-I mean, if there IS someone, depends, not saying who particularly, just..Hopefully someone, hehe.."

She smiled nervously, and then sips on the straw again, Asmodeus was a little confused by her reaction, but he didn't mind it, Filimena still looks at him when he was distracted, finishing up his own cup, she stares at him, intensely, has her eyes lock onto his face, his glowing eyes, his fuzzy skin and fur-like feathers, she saw his fingertips tap onto the table, and his feathers move once a time, and lastly, she stares onto his chest, noticing it made her feel uneasy, flustered still, and still tries to hide her face from Asmodeus, she feels if she was gonna burst for only looking at the little details, finally, she rubs her head, trying to snap out of it.

"Gee, is it hot in there? Because..I do feel the heat, hehe."

Asmodeus checks on his phone, to see what time it is, turns out it was almost passed 9:45, which he knew the time his building opens.

"OH FRICK! I forgot to keep track on the time, My shift starts less than a few minutes."

"Oh, Well, if that's the case, we wouldn't want to sit there any longer than we have, let's get going."

After realizing the time schedule is late, both were already done with their milkshakes, which they both enjoyed, they exit out of the diner and back to the streets, walking down the street with each other, the music in the buildings blasted in the backgrounds, the sounds of cars honking and driving through the road could be heard too.

"Well, the milkshakes were pretty good, I guess I can give it a good plus."

"Yeah, rare to find a place where you can make your own milkshake with wacky flavor choices, but I loved it, and I'm surprised you reacted positively for something like this, you always react different with many other things."

"It just depends if it catches my interest, but I ain't that for the better."

They walked down in silent, not too long though, as Filimena thought to ask Asmodeus about him visiting the Pride Ring.

"Uh, Ozzie, I hear you're heading to the Pride Ring, for a special event you need to go to, is that true?"

Asmodeus narrows his eyes down to her.

"Who told you that?"

"Umm..O-One of your dancers said you were going, is..That something I shouldn't know about."