1

Tiana's POV

"Tia, are you sure you wanna come to Hogwarts?" Theo asked as I got my trunk down.

"Yes Theo. I'm sure. We've been over this million times." I reply. He's always worried about me and forgets the fact that I'm the elder twin. But we love each other a lot because we're all we have. When we were 12 our parents passed away.

Anyways. Today we're gonna start our fifth year at Hogwarts and I'm transferring from Beauxbatons. No one knows about me except Theo. No one knows that there's another Nott existing. I'm actually excited because I'd get to spend more time with Theo. When I was in Beauxbatons, our vacations always clashed. We could only be together for one month in the entire year. Besides, Beauxbatons was too exhausting, easy and basic for me. I mean, come on. Why would someone like me want to go to an all girls school. 

"Alright. It's time to leave for the train. Are you ready?"

I turned around to check if I had got everything downstairs. Two trunks, check. Kaira, my owl, check. Wand, check. "Yup. I think I have everything."

"Great. Let's go."

At the platform

We gave our trunks to elves to be loaded and got on to the train. Theo searched the compartments to see if his friends had arrived. They hadn't so we just sat in an empty compartment and waited for them. I had never met them but Theo told me that they would definitely. We were sitting in silence when he decided to break it.

"Umm Tia?"

"Hmm"

"I don't want you to get too cozy with Malfoy alright?"

"What?! Isn't he your best friend?!"

"That is exactly why I'm saying this."

I didn't understand why he was saying this but before I could ask, the compartment door burst open. It revealed a raven haired, skinny girl who immediately kissed Theo like there was no tomorrow. It didn't even take me a second to guess that it was Pansy Parkinson, my brother's girlfriend. I cleared my throat because it was becoming awkward third wheeling between those two. Theo spoke up.

"Right umm"

"Who is she, love? What was she doing here all alone with you?" Pansy cut him off with her eyes narrowed. 

I thought it would be better if Theo talked because he had told me how crazy she could be when jealous. And I didn't want to cause any problems on my first day literally.

"Babe, this is Tiana, my twin sister. She attended Beauxbatons till last year. She'll be joining us now."

Pansy just stood there with her eyes wide and mouth agape. Honestly, couldn't she tell? I mean me and Theo look so much alike. Same big hazel eyes, brunette hair, sharp features. But whatever. No one expected him to have a sister now, did they? I stood up and decided to talk.

"Pansy Parkinson, right? My brother has told me so much about you."

She seemed to have been pulled out of her trance as I spoke up. She immediately turned to Theo and asked why no one knows about me.

"Well, I just wanted to keep her safe. After our parents' death we have been alone. So we thought that everyone knowing about might not be a good idea."

Pansy immediately pulled me in a hug. I was taken aback but returned the gesture, happy to be accepted. Unlike the girls at Beauxbatons, she accepted me, no matter what I looked like or what family I belonged to or whether I had a family or not.

"I'm so glad to have another girl around. Specially someone who knows Theo in and out. Wait till you meet everyone."

Me and Pansy hit it off pretty well. We just clicked. We started talking and even forgot Theo was there. I could see him smiling from the corner of my eye though. I knew he was more nervous about me coming here than myself.

Two more people burst in after sometime who I recognized to be Blaise Zabini and Milicent Bulstrode. This time before they could say anything Theo explained everything. They too then pulled me in a bone crushing hug. We all were talking. I really liked all of them. Blaise had an amazing sense of humor. Though they were all couples, they didn't make me feel left out. We were having laughing but the train's whistle cut us off. That's when Blaise noticed something.

"The train is about to leave in five minutes. Why isn't Draco here yet? He's never late. In fact he's the first one to arrive and choose a compartment. Not that he won't get the one he wants. He literally kicks people out if he wants a certain one."

So, Malfoy was not only a brat but a bully too. Now I get it what Theo was talking about. 

"He's not even on the platform. Where is he?"

Just as Milicent said this, the door flung open once again. This time it revealed a certain pale skinned blonde with grey eyes. Malfoy. His family has been known for the unique hair and eyes. His hair were disheveled, a smirk playing on his lips. His white shirt was out of place with the top two buttons undone, sleeves rolled up to his elbows. Damn. He looks hot. The rumors were true. The Draco Malfoy indeed was a sexy asshole. 

Wait. What?

What am I thinking? Why-

Snap out of it Tia. Jerks aren't your type.

"Missed me?"

Oh my god. That deep voice.

No Tia. Don't go there now.

"Look who decided to show up.", Blaise said as he hugged Malfoy. After greeting everyone else, he turned to me. He eyed me up and down and his smirk appeared again.

"Who're you? You're new, right? I'm sure I must've noticed a beauty like you if you were around."

I raise an eyebrow and smirk in amusement as my brother lets out an exhausted sigh before having to explain everything again.

"She's my-"

"Now now Nott. I'm sure this pretty lady can speak for herself."

"I'm Tiana. Tiana Nott."

"I'm Malfoy. Draco Malfoy. Wait. Nott? Oh look Pansy. Your boyfriend got married and now shares his surname with someone else. What a shame it isn't you." Malfoy chuckled and Pansy scoffed. Theo opened his mouth to explain but I had to show him his place.

"Well, Malfoy. If we were married Theo would surely invite you considering you're his best friend. But since you weren't, it seems that you aren't as important as you think."

Malfoy turned red. He was speechless as the whole group burst in laughter. He just sat back while everyone calmed down. Theo then started explaining everything to Malfoy. As he did that, Milicent whispered in my ears, "Bitch, that was awesome. No one has ever managed to leave Draco Malfoy speechless. Not even us." I was amused at myself for leaving the bully speechless. He doesn't scare me anyway.

"So, Malfoy. Care to tell us why you arrived late and all messed up?", Blaise asked, raising his eyebrows. Draco smirked again. Damn. What was with him and Smirking!?

"Oh. A hot Slytherin girl was all alone in her compartment. I was just being a gentleman and keeping her company.", Draco winked. Theo and Blaise smirked back at him while the girls just scrunched up their noses in disgust. Oh. So he was a fuckboy too. I raised my eyebrows. We all engaged in a conversation and Malfoy winked at me. I rolled my eyes. Ugh. What a jerk. This is gonna be a difficult. Nothing I can't handle though.