120 days together

Thomas pov.:

It's been less then 12 hours and I'm already going insane, the solar panels teel us if it's night or day, they lit up only a few minutes ago so I guess it's early morning.

And now I'm here, trying to fix the radio I stole from the sheriff station, if there are any survivors and for some reason they have a radio, we will know.

"What are you doing?" A sleepy Scott ask me as he wakes up.
"I stole this from the sheriff station, if there are survivors with a radio, we can contact them...I doubt it's going to work thought"

"You've been a little off since you came back...It's everything ok?"
"No Scott, not everything is ok, you don't know how lucky you are, you're here, with all the people you care about, you're here with your family, I'm not"
I sounded maybe a little to harsh, it's not like I care thought.

"Stiles what are you talking about..? We are your family wha-"
"Stop calling me Stiles it's annoying" I snap, I know he doesn't deserve that but I'd really like he'd stop talking right now.

"When everyone is up I have to talk to you all, here, you can prepare breakfast for everyone, don't use too much food" I stand up and sit on the couch continuing fixing the radio.

Time skip when everyone is up I'm lazy lol

"What's this?" Parrish asks when I show everyone the map.
"It's our new home, after the 120 days if everything goes according to plan, it's about a week away from here"
"A week?"
"Yup Mal a week into walking into the scorch with psycho cranks ready to kill you, funny uh?" I say sarcastically, even though Minho is the sass queen

"You seriously want us to walk for a week in the desert?! Are you out of your mind?!"
"Immagine doing that for two weeks Jackass, I can say for experience that it's not nice" I immediately shut him up.

"Why don't you just tell us what you've been through, maybe we can find a solution together, well if you want to I don't want to force you to do anything I-"
"Isaac it's ok, I'll handle it, just follow my plan and we'll live happy ever after"

They can't know I killed people, not because I'm ashamed of it; it was kill of be killed and that didn't leave so much of a choice, but I'm scared that the pack will lose trust in me and they won't survive if they don't get decided to kill.

I explain everyone how to survive the scorch, technics to make food and water last longer and everything they need to know for surviving.

A month later

"What if we lock them in the bathroom?" Me and Malia are cuddling ( bro-sis relationship ) on the couch making plans of how get Scisaac to happen.
"No, it doesn't work, if we want them to kiss, e have to play truth or dare" I say to her.

"Le gasp! The cursed game?!"
"Yup, and did you just said "le gasp" instead of gasping-?"
"Yup, EVERYONE GET YOUR ASSES HERE WE'RE GOING TO PLAY TRUTH OR DARE"

We had fun for a while, my dad and Deaton had to tell a secret, Lydia had to scream as loud as he can ( I feel so bad for the supernaturals ) I had to tell if I likes someone and I said no, technically it's not a lie because I don't like someone, I love someone.

"Scott, truth or dare" Malia asks, let's just hope he picks...
"Dare"
We look at eachother grinning and smiling, the others probably understood because they're smirking at the two victims as well.

"I dare you to make out with Isaac" My work is done here, truth or dare works everytime, how do you think I got Brenda and Teresa togheter?

"I- uh...fine" Scott says walking up to Isaac kissing him.
"I said make out not have sex, you can do that later geez" All the pack burst out laughing.

A few hours later ( I think- ) me and Malia spy them and as we suspected, they're kissing in the kitchen.
"Our work is done here" She says to me
"Now let's go, I didn't ask for free gay p0rn" I couldn't agree more Mal.

Two months later, aka three months in the loft.

"You're sure we can survive with those supplies?" Melissa asks meanwhile me, her, and Deaton check what's left.
"Yea, during our way to the safe heaven there are a lot of cities, we usually found food there, sometimes even weapons" I still haven't told the pack the truth but you can't blame me.

"LISTEN UP EVERYBODY" I scream trying to get everyone attention.
"We should be good for food and water, I still haven't heard anything from the radio, that means that our journey to the safe heaven could be more quiet than I thought, wait- where are Lydia and Parrish?"

Nobody answers and I get the hint.
"You know what- I don't wanna know-"
"Stiles can I talk to you?" Melissa asks me.
"Yea sure" I follow her in the kitchen, hoping that the supernaturals would mind their own business.

"Is everything ok Stiles?"
"Uh yea why do you ask?"
"I know you're not getting almost any sleep, you look tired and even if the others can't see that I can, I'm starting to really get worried"

"Yea uhmmm, I'm just kind of stressed for when we're going out of this jail but I'm ok" I say.
"I heard you last night, you had a nightmare of someone called Newt, I don't know who they are nor do I care, but, if there's anything you need, you can talk to me ok?"

"Yea...I'll do that don't worry" I force a smile. I still haven't come out yet, it's funny how it's not a big deal considering our situation, but probably everyone still thinks I'm straight, I don't want them to distract until we're safe.

"There's something else bothering you, isn't it?" God she can read my mind almost as well the Glanders/Scorchers.
"I'm just worried about someone"
"The other people in the simulation?" She asks me and I nod.
"They'll be ok, you're so strong Stiles and they are to" She hugs me tightly

"Thanks...I needed that" I laugh a little.

A month later...four months in the loft, the day the pack leaves the loft...