Tsukishima stared, jaw slacked, mouth wide. Quickly, before you and Shio could ran away further, Tsukishima went to the shelves hastily.

He removed his shoes and bag in one of the boxes and ran after you and Shio.

"You brats! Come back here!" Tsukishima shouted, but nevertheless, he was smiling.

† † †

"You little-" Tsukishima pushed you in panic, trying to make you run faster. "Move! That maniac can run!"

Shio was 'it' after you tagged him and it didn't took you long before you and Tsukishima realize that Shio is terrifyingly fast.

Blood pumping fast in your veins, you quickly went in the slide but just to tease Tsukishima, you didn't go down, giving Shio time to catch up to the two you.

"What are you doing?" Tsukishima stared at you, eyes wide as saucers. "He's gonna catch up, y'know?!"

"That's the plan, bird brain," you cackled. "This is revenge for-" you were cut off by your squeal when Tsukishima pushed you down the slide.

You heard Tsukishima slide behind you. The plastic burned your skin and you hissed in pain.

You landed at the bottom with a loud thud on the floor. Tsukishima landed on your back.

"Tsukishima!" You groaned, trying to get the tall blonde off your back. You felt him rise for a momment, but he fell back on your back again, only harder.

"Tsukishima!"

"Shio!"

"AYUM SORRY~!" Shio apologized, turns out he landed on Tsukishima's back. It made the three of you look like a stacked 3 bare bears.

With you on the very bottom. . .

No wonder your back hurts. . .

The two boys got off your back and helped you up.

"Time out!" Tsukishima frowned when Shio was about to tag him.

"That's not fair! I never called a timeout when the two of you were about to tag me!" Shio pouted.

"You landed on my back! I can't ran around with my back hurting like a grandpa!" Tsukishima shot back.

"Keep complaining Tsukishima, I literally suffered whole 12 seconds with the two of you on my back," you muttered, rubbing your back shoulder.

"What time is it anyways?" You looked down at you watch. "It's just 4:39 pm, still early,"

"Four thirty-" Tsukishima's eyes went wide. "4:39?!"

You gave a confused look over to Shio, who shrugged.

"Why?" You asked, eyeing Tsukishima up and down. "Is it supposed to be your potty time?"

Tsukishima stood up, ignoring you. "We are supposed to be at the entrance by 4 on the dot, idiots!"

You stayed silent for a momment, panic slowly getting to you.

"W-what?" You whispered out. Your mind flew to your Uncle Ukai. What would he think of you? He would be so upset.

You blinked rapidly and gulped, looking up at Tsukishima with big eyes.