Chapter 7

You blinked.

"Are you okay, Y/N-chan?"

You shook your head to clear your thoughts. "Yeah! Ofcourse,"

You gave Kiyoko a thumbs up smiling up at her as she smiled down at you too.

You were not okay. You felt really hot as you imagined your husbandos railing you-

"We're here,"

You quickly walked over the sliding doors and peeked in.

A couple of boys were constantly spiking the ball mercilessly. The ball slamming down the floor harshly, you almost feel bad for it.

Others were sliding across the floor like a slug. But you remembered that your dad mentioned it was called 'diving'.

Your mouth agape open.

"Wohoho~!" You laughed, turning to Kiyoko who has a small smile herself.

"Pretty scary and strong guys, aren't they?" You jutted your thumb behind your back, gesturing to the boys.

"Yeah, they are-"

"KIYOKO-SENPAI!"

Alerted, you turned to the voice. It belong to a small guy, who was running to the both of you- or rather to Kiyoko.

"KIYOKO~" The boy launched himself at the beauty and you immediately panicked at that.

Kiyoko squatted down, sending the small boy at the floor behind her. The boy landed on the floor with a small 'oof'.

You looked down at the poor boy, who had a brunette stripe up the middle of his hair.

"Sorry, bro!" You said. The boy looked up and then his eyes went wide when he met yours.

"Really sorry. . . But you don't have a chance with her!" You blew a kiss to him, in which he slightly blushed but then he processed your words and gasped.

"Hey! That's rude!"

You laughed and went in the court along with Kiyoko. The both of you walked to the side, where a familiar blonde man, hair pulled back with an elastic band and another man with a track suit, stood arms crossed eyeing the boys.

The blonde man turned to you, immediately smirking. "Y/N!"

You rolled your eyes, slapping his hand away as he tried to reach for you.

"Uncle. . ."

He snorted at your unimpressed face, he gestured his head to another man, dressed in tracksuit, already smiling curiously up at you.

"That's Takeda-sensei," he simply said.

The said Takeda-sensei looked up to you through his spectacles and smiled wider.

"You're L/n-Kun, right?"

You nodded again. "Yes, sensei, but- er- you could call me Y/n,"

Takeda smiled at you. Coach Ukai clapped loudly and then cupping his hands around his mouth to shout.

"Okay, boys! Stop for a minute and gather around! Gather around!"

You watched as the boys stopped and gather to over where you all stood.

Your heart literally froze as you saw the familiar Johnny Bravo jogging towards the four of you along with the other players.

He looked up, eyes widening slightly, before smirking at you.

"This is your new manager, L/N Y/N,"

Gasps filled the air, it came from the 3 particular persons; an orange-headed small boy, a deliquent bald boy and the childish simp you met a few seconds ago.

The three of them stepped forward, pushing each other and nudging each other painfully in the stomachs and faces, trying to get to you first.

"HI! WELCOME TO THE TEAM!"

All the players turned around and jutted their thumbs at the back of their black jackets, where the said name of the team is proudly lettered across.

You looked up to see the only person who didn't turn around and mimick the others actions, instead he looked through his spectacles smirking at you.

You gulped.

You weren't sure if you were happy that they welcomed you.

Or be scared because a demon is gonna make you life a living hell.

Sorry if I hadn't updated in a while🙂

Also 52 people saw this yayyyy🤧