Chapter 10

You tied your hair into a loose bun, securing it with an hair tie.

Smiling, you went over to Mr. Lee's working station and grabbed the bowl, whisking away the dry ingredients.

Mr. Lee halted to a stop on your left side, carefully placing the tray of freshly baked cookies on the rack.

"Ohhhh, that's tasty," you reached over to take one but the old man slapped your arm away.

"Y/N, that's for our customers," Mr. Lee laughed in amusement as he watch you pout.

You cracked an egg and let it fall along with the other ingredients.

"Your cookies always taste the best, it's not my fault," you chuckled, whisking once again.

A faint ring was heard.

"Hold on, we have another costumer," Mr. Lee walked away as you continued whisking, eyebrows furrowed on concentration.

"Oh, Tsukishima-san. Welcome back!"

You froze, stopping mid-way in whisking.

Hold up, wait a minute.

Issa 22.

Pew, pew, pew.

You dropped your whisk and walked away to the counter, finding out that your worst fears did come true.

Tsukishima stood on the other side of the counter, eyes flicking to land on yours, lips twitching up into a smirk.

Today is the best weekend.

Please note the sarcasm.

"What are you doing here?" You asked, eyebrows raised.

"Now now dear, that's a very rude way to greet our customer," Mr. Lee laughed, but you know it wasn't genuine.

He slapped your back a little too hard, making you choke in your own spit.

"I'm sorry for her behavior," Mr. Lee smiled apologitically.

Tsukishima laughed softly, raising a hand to rub the back of his neck.

"It's fine, Mr. Lee, I have dealt much more worse with her,"

Your jaw dropped, eyes widening at his audacity.

"Oh, that's very understandable, she a little hard to handle sometimes," Mr. Lee laughed loudly, waving a hand.

Your jaw dropped lower, making it ache as you turned to the old man.

"MR. LEE!" You groaned. "You're supposed to be on my side!"

"Just being honest, Y/N," The old man winked at you, he turned to Tsukishima, who has a smug look on his face. "The usual?"

Tsukishima smiled, as if he was an angel with a shining halo above his head.

But all you could see is red horns peeking out of his blonde air.

"I'm actually here to help,"

"Eh?" You scoffed. "You're gonna help us? What are you gonna do? Burn a cake?"

A tick mark appeared on Tsukishima's forehead, yet he managed to keep up his sweet personality.

"Well, I might not the best at baking but I'm actually a fast learner,"

Mr. Lee smiled. "That would be great, Tsukishima-san,"

_______________

You huffed.

"Listen here, big boi," You snap your fingers infront of the blonde's face. "We are going to knead the dough, and I want it to be perfect!"

Tsukishima tutted. "Stop being bossy, it doesn't fit you,"

"Seriously? Is that the best you could bring?"

You gave him a large stack of dough and returned to your own, starting to knead it.

"Who said I was insulting you? I was telling the truth," he said, in an annoyed tone.

You fold the dough in half and continued kneading furiously.

"Stop talking with that big fat mouth of yo—" Mr. Lee walks by and you immediately stopped your insult.

"Tsukishima, you are wonderful,"

You smiled painfully at him and he held his breath as Mr. Lee took a jar of flour across the both of you.

Mr. Lee walked away, probably returning to his station.

You sighed in relief.

At that, Tsukishima scoffed.

"What? To scared that Mr. Lee would scold you and I would become his favorite—"

Tsukishima immediately stopped and continued to knead his dough, his head hang low as Mr. Lee walks by again.

"Y/N, you are a talented person," Tsukishima painfully whispered.

Mr. Lee walked away again after he got his electrical mixer.

Tsukishima sighed.

"I'm a talented person huh?" You teased, nudging him.

"Says the person who said I'm wonderful," Tsukishima smirked as your cheeks slightly reddened.

Tsukishima looked down at his dough again, fingers poking into to the dough, groaning as it sticks to his fingers.

You sighed watching him struggle.

"What are you doing?"

He raised an eyebrow at you.

"What do you think I'm doing?"

"Playing with the dough like some 3 year old kid you are," you spat.

"Listen," you walked beside him, looking down at his dough, your shoulders slightly brushed against his arm and your breath slightly hitched at that.

You lifted his dough up. "Sprinkle some flour so it wouldn't stick to the surface and so that it would be easier to work with,"

You took his hands, freezing a split-second when you realized that his hands were actually soft. You placed them on the dough.

"Fold the dough towards you," he followed your instructions as your fingers ghosted above his, guiding him.

"Place the heels of both hands on the dough," His hand shifted and once again, both of your hands brushed against each other.

"Then use your body weight to push the dough into itself," He pressed down gently when you pressed down his hand coaching him.

"And that's how you knead a dough," you said silently, looking up to see Tsukishima already looking up at you.

His golden orbs really are beautiful.

The two of you continued to stare at each other, your flour-dusted hands still over his.

None of you noticed Mr. Lee walking back in and smirking at the both of you.

I've realized the past chapters are sayyyyy to short so I tried to make a long chapter.

Keyword: tried.

Sorry for the wait༎ຶ‿༎ຶ

Not proofread so tell me if I make mistakes.