"Hey, Kazutora.", call Baji, getting the attention of the boy to him. "Look at the front.", said Baji, which Kazutora turns to look at Mitsuya and Sanzu ahead them. "You thinking what I thinking?", Baji says with an amusing grin on his face.

"Yeah, bro.", said Kazutora with a smirk on his face.

Then, they speed up to closer both Mitsuya and Sanzu, and then by the sudden surprise, Baji and Kazutora bluntly lifted up their skirts which caused everyone there to be crazy and cheering loudly by the sudden action of Baji and Kazutora.

"WOAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

"BAJIIIII!!!!! I'M FUCKING KILL YOU!!!"

"KAZUTORA! YOU BASTARD!!!"

"RUN, KAZUTORA!!!!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NICE LEGS!!!"

Both Mitsuya and Sanzu are chasing the shits of Baji and Kazutora with anger all over them. Plotting murder in their head the moment they got their fucking hands on those two idiots. With others, they just laugh so hard, can't stop laughing at the crazy and funny incident that just happened in front of them. Even got, Seiyu, Inui, Kakucho, Wakasa, and Benkei to laugh very hard.

Meanwhile, with Takemichi and Chifuyu, Chifuyu got the cat costume while Takemichi...erm...

"Come on, partner!", said Chifuyu while dragging the boy out of the tents.

"No! It's was weird!!", said Takemichi who insisted to stay in the tents. Chifuyu was so done with the boy which he suddenly get the idea of how to get Takemichi out. He turns to look at Hina and gives the signal, saying to cheer and support him. Understand the signal, Hina then does her part.

"TAKEMICHI-KUN!! GAMBARE!!!"

"Hina?"

"Come on partner! Hina was cheering for you!!", said Chifuyu who trying to convince the boy out. Hesitation at first but for his girlfriend, Takemichi ignored it and bravely go out of the tent, causing everyone to shock.

"What is that thing?", said Izana who the first to break the silence between them.

"A FUCKING HUGE TAIYAKI!! LOL!!", Smiley added which some of them started to laugh at his statement after seeing Takemichi was wearing the Taiyaki costume.

Lil bit Takemichi was embarrassed but he just ignored them and continue to run on the track with Chifuyu beside him. It's was hard to run with a huge costume but Takemichi do his best to not give up on the game. However, suddenly he stopped running after seeing a boy who was standing among the crowd.

"What's wrong, partner?", asked the boy while Takemichi seem to have a lil bit of pale expression on his face. Then, he slowly pointed his finger towards the crowd which Chifuyu looks at the boy with a deadpan face.

It's was Mikey, who was smiling while staring at Takemichi nonstop. Both Takemichi and Mikey are having a staring contest in which Mikey's face becomes scarier and scarier, causing Takemichi to turn pale. Then, in flash, Takemichi runs for his life while being chased by Mikey who jumps in the track and crazily chases after the boy, like a predator.

" TAIYAKI TAKEMICCHI!! DON'T RUN AWAY!!!"

"MIKEY-KUN!! I'M NOT A REAL FUCKING TAIYAKI!!!"