Pt.52

I don't know what's happening.

She's leaning up as I'm leaning down. "I fucking hate you." She whispers before slamming her lips against mine. I grip her jaw and pull her lips more against me.

Our lips move in unison. My lips travel down her neck, leaving soft kisses everywhere. She lets out a moan when I find her sweet spot. I suck on it until the mark becomes prominent.

I fucking hate you.

I fucking hate you.

I fucking hate you.

Yes, Rue. hate me.

I reach at the bottom of her sweatshirt, and tug on it. She reaches down, and in a second, her shirt is reaching over her head, and is lying on the floor.

My gaze goes to her chest. Her chest moves up and down as she breathes excessively. I take a deep breath and slowly reach to the waist of her leggings. I tuck my fingers in the waistline, and pull her in.

She places her hands around my neck, and pulls me down. I feel her unbuttoning my shirt, her hand slipping my shirt off my shoulder. She takes a step back and slips her leggings off. Leaving her in her red Lacey underwear and sports bra. Only when she takes her sports bra off, she has a red Lacey bra, under it.

"Why we're you wearing two bras?" I ask. A light brush goes across her cheeks.

"My boobs don't stay in place without a regular bra. So I had to wear it under my sports bra."

I nod my head. We both start quietly laughing, our lips meet and we continue. Her hand grazes over the buckle of my belt. She looks up at me. "Are you sure?" I ask. She nods her head. "I need a verbal response."

"I'm sure." She whispers, leaning towards me. She kisses my neck, making her way up, I feel her suck on the skin under my jaw. She kisses the corner of my lips until we're pressed against each other. I reach up to her hair, and pull the hair tie out. Letting her curls free.

I pick her up, my hands resting under her ass. She slightly wraps her legs around my waist. Her arms go around my neck, continuing to kiss me. I set her down on the silky red sheets. I brush my thumb across her bottom lip.

She looks at me through her eyelashes. She runs her hand up and down my arm. I kiss down her neck, making it to her chest. I kiss the top of her covered breasts. I suck a soft spot at the revealed skin. She lets out a breathy whimper. I move down. Trailing my tongue down her stomach.

No matter what I do or say, she will never hate me. And that's what makes this bad. No matter how fucked up I treat her, she'll never back down.

I hook my finger at the top of her underwear. I look up at Rue. She's resting on her elbows, staring back down at me. She hesitantly nods her head, letting me know I can continue.

I slowly pull her underwear down to her ankles.

Rue's POV

I feel his warm breath hit my heat. He slides a finger up and down my fold before going to my clit. At first, he rubs slow soft circles. I watch as he dips his down, and then I feel his mouth on me.

His tongue swirls circles onto my clit. His fingers go to my entrance and slightly push into me. I let out a breathy moan and take a deep breath.

Nadine's fingers push in and out, in a rhythm. His continues sucking on my clit, while pumping his fingers in and out of me.

"I'm close." I breath out,, sitting up on my elbows. He looks up at me. I feel his smirk against me as he continues pumping his fingers.

He takes his fingers out and begins sliding his tongue up and down my folds.