Chapter 1

"Okay, okay!" Camila took a deep breath before stated, "Actually... I'm falling for someone..." She confessed. Yes... that's the answer to why she's acting weird lately. She's falling for someone at the first sight. She felt something so strange. It's like there's a magnetic attraction that always there to drag her to continue approach them.

"Really?!" Aunt Leslie suddenly excited about the confession.

"Yes, Aunt Leslie. Did you think I'm lying? Look at my face, does it looks like I'm lying?" Camila showed a cute face, which is consisted a puppy eyes and batting eyelashes.

"Who's that someone? Did I know him? ... or her?" Aunt Leslie asked impatiently.

"It's a her... And you know her..." Camila replied. She began to imagine the face of the girl who captured her heart. She may be not pretty on the views of others, but she's beautiful in Camila's sight. The first time they met, Camila can already feel... That she was the one. Even though they didn't talk much, Camila believe that the feeling was mutual.

"Who?"

"Ummm no, I don't wanna tell you." Camila whined.

"No... You have to tell me now you've got me wondering,"

"Fine... her name started with an L" Camila smirked.

"Is it me? Because, you know, my name started with an L too," Leslie said wiggling her eyebrow.

"What?! No!" Camila laughed.

"Okay, I got this. Is it Louise? You know the fat lady next door?" Leslie joked.

"What?! No! She's like ... older than you! No!" Camila shook her head.

"Leprechaun!"

"No! Aunt, be serious please."

Leslie laugh wholeheartedly, "I'm just messing with you Mila. I know exactly who are the Miss L you're talking about,"

"You do?!" Camila asked eagerly.

"Yes ... Lauren Jauregui right? One time I tried to hook her up with Ally. Mission failed." Leslie remembered one time she tried to set up Lauren's date with her youngest daughter. Both girls ended up at home 30minutes later because Ally said she suddenly wasn't feeling well and Lauren got a duty calls.

Leslie actually already noticed how Camila stared at Lauren, her eldest daughter, Demi's worker. She is diligent and does not talk much. Leslie doesn't know what does Camila look in Lauren. Wealth? Impossible. That girl lives in a cabin near their family Chalet. To say Lauren is beautiful was exaggerated (To her). She has a scar on her left eyebrow due to injuries in her childhood. There is not much she knew about the girl. What she know from Demi is Lauren came here to work with her.

"It's not my fault if my Lauren doesn't want to be with Ally. Besides, she's mine and I'm hers." Camila exclaimed.

"'My Lauren my ass... Since when did she belongs to you?"

"Since forever," Camila replied, smiling widely.

Leslie let out a fake gag before continuing her cooking.

"Aunt Leslie... Help meeee..." Camila pleaded.

"Help what?"

"Help making Lauren falling in love with me,"

"Are you crazy? Ally is another story because she is my daughter... You? The Cabello's granddaughter. What if your grandfather and your sister objected?"

"I'm an adult! What's wrong in making my own decision?" Camila began to feel uneasy when reminded about her grandfather. Come to think of it, Camila, herself can't guarantee that her strict grandfather and nosy sister will approve her choices... Family drama.