The Death's kiss(Part two)

She immediately stood up, it was a prince. She bowed in front of him to show respect. In response, he bowed as well. She looked at him expecting him to say something and was also panicked because the princess was not there.

Prince understood her actions and spoke

Prince: I saw you dancing in the garden yesterday night. From whose permission were you dancing? As I saw Princess was also not with you. From when did slaves start doing something of their own will?
He asked in a strict tone.

Chase behind him panicked by his use of this tone. He looked at Angel to find her sobbing. He nudged his shoulder to tell him that he is going overboard with the joke.

Prince noticed it and looked at Angel's face, he panicked and started stepping closer to her to tell her not to cry. As he stepped forward, she stepped backwards. Just then they heard the footsteps of a princess coming into the room. Both the men panicked imagining the princess' anger when she will see Angel crying.

Prince looked at Chase and said.

Prince: Please go and distract her anyhow I don't want to get killed today.

Chase: No, you made her cry. This is all your fault, you go distract her.

Prince: This is the order of the prince.

Chase: Yes, the order of a Prince who doesn't even know how to hold a sword.

As the argument continued the princess started coming closer to the room. Prince panicked and pushed Chase out of the door. As Chase was out of the room Princess stood in front of him shocked.
Princess looked at him and spoke

Princess: What were you doing in my room?

Chase:I came to find you, princess.
He said in a deep husky tone filled with nervousness.

Princess: Why?

Chase: Prince has ordered me to give you a stroll around the palace.

Princess: I don't want to.
She started entering the room. Chase panicked.

Chase: The lady in the room is asleep. You should not disturb her. You should take a stroll, the prince wants to meet you also.
Ariana looked at him confused. She thought if her mom would know the reason why she did not meet the prince, Angel and she was in the same room as she was she would not let it slide.

Ariana: Ok, let's go.
Chase nodded and started walking. Princess followed.
..........
Prince: Please don't cry, I was just joking. I am sorry about my tone.

Angel raised her head and looked at the prince. Other than Princess Ariana, no one has ever apologised to her. Her eyes softened at this sweet gesture of Prince Elliot.

She stopped crying.
He felt his heart at peace.

Prince: Let's sit on the bed.
She nodded and they sat on the bed.

Prince: So, I was saying that I saw you dancing. You dance very well but you need some improvements. Why don't you learn the dance?
He said looking at her.
She moved her head in no.

Prince:Why? Tell me the reason.

She started looking for something. He waited till she found the paper.
She wrote
"I don't need to learn it"

He looked at her surprised.
Prince: You can't speak.
She moved her head as no.

Prince: Well, then you need this. It will help you in many ways.

"How?" She wrote.
He stood up and made a gesture with his hands, she looked at him expectantly.

Prince: This represents "I"
He made another gesture
Prince: This means "love"
He made another again
Prince: and this means"you".